Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Not sure about the boner whitebeard but he is the best character of them all lol

the one thing i must disagree is that the "boy" is theirs... Gattsu and Kyasuka baby was infected by Gurifisu and became that protective entity or being for Kyasuka.. at the end of "his" life it was taken by that the apostle which was gonna give birth to Femto into the real world... the body used for the reincarnation was Gattsu and Kyasuka baby. Thats why when he faces them in the hill of swords he felt a certain connection...

I just notice I put the japanese names.. sorry for that..
    Gotts = Gattsu
    Gurifisu = Griffith
    Kyasuka = Caska
    Okay, this is a sticky situation. I do believe that this Griffith is in the body of their baby, but that the kid is also their baby. There are too many unknown factors, so I really don't have proof, but too many clues lead to both being their baby.

could the skull knight be the future gatts. may contain possible spoilers

i was talking to my friend about berserk and he told me his daring theory about who he thought the skull knight could be. he said that the skull knight could be a future gatts. his thinking was inspired by archer from fate/stay night cuz archer was the future shiro. my buddy gave a couple of convincing evidences that swayed my opinion. first we know that the skull knight used the berserker armor just like gutts is using it. the skull knight called flora, schrieke's sensei an old friend. well flora helped gutts and company out in the past so it would make sense that she would be the skull knight's friend if he was gutts. we also know that the skull knight wants to kill the godhand becuz he has a score to settle with them. well gutts also has a score to settle with them cuz they took away his comrades and femto raped caska. the most compelling evidence i think is the skull knight's rivalry with zodd the immortal. i mean we know zodd views the skull knight as a strong opponent and if you remember to the first time zodd and gutts met he called gatts the strongest opponent he had faced in a while. so guys tell me what you think about it.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

They all sound like coincidences to me.

The skull knight being a future gatts just doesn't seem right.

This theory is ridiculous. Its been obviously pointed out in the series that he is the founding king of midland from 5000 years ago. Go back to the Rescue Griffith arc when they are in front of the torturing grounds.

also the armor changes from a skull, when skull night wore it, to jackal when Gattsu wore it... that change alone should disprove the theory

Jackel? I thought it was a dog. How can you tell?

well... no one can really tell but to me looks more fierce or wild than a dog... and I related it to a jackal.

Plus gatts has something the skull knight doesn't. Caska, really one of the only things keeping him sane right now. I think she is going to play a huge part in the story, weither gatts ends up like the skull knight or something different. Plus you also have to remember the egg that keeps following gatts around.

remember when the skull knight was telling gatts about taking caska to the elf island he said that there's a possibility that it might not work and also gatts should think of whether getting caska back to normal might be what she wants and what's right for her. to me that sounds like the words of someone with such an experience. so maybe that does prove he could be gatts future self. @whitebeard it hasn't been pointed out in the series that the skull knight is the founding ruler of midland it has only been rumored. it was just a myth.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Im sure someone as tactical as Kentaro Miura puts rumors in one of the most important moments of the entire series for absolutely no reason. Im sure.

But in all seriousness, this theory fails. The skull night said the witch lady (from the forest) was relatively his Caska. Gatts hasn't had much of a relationship with the witch lady, so we can assume the skull night and Gatts are two different persons.

This is my last post here, the argument just seems pointless.