Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I knew she was mermaid!

^ Technically she is a half mermaird.

This being Berserk, you would think that the author would use the evil mermaids (with are the real mermaids and not the Ariel-like storys ;p), but then there wouldn't be enough good creatures beside the fairies and probably neutral dragons (but who knows ?).

Speaking of dragons, I wonder when they will come for the one who wields the dragonslayer, or at least see Guts fighting a real dragon, unless they are the smart magical ones, that know that only blood (?) is on the blade and not on it's wielder (Maybe we will get a Sigfried character ;D).

Anyway, the gang still misses the earth type companion, maybe Kaska will be one, or the moustache guy ?

BTW. I could get some names wrong ;P.

Im so confused with Berserk right now...Where are they going again? Why are they going there? Whats the main point of this manga besides surviving every day? It seems so hopeless and monster filled, I just don't know what to think anymore :( So when Griffith beat the apostle it seemed like something happened and either everyone in the world was affected. And P.S. im sick of tentacled monsters already, can we get some good old fashioned claws and weaponed monsters please...

EDIT**

Now that ive read the wiki section of Berserk I kind of get it more, I think this monthly release schedule is making it hard to follow precisely lol
    Last edited by Shock; 07-19-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

EDIT**

Now that ive read the wiki section of Berserk I kind of get it more, I think this monthly release schedule is making it hard to follow precisely lol
    Monthly release schedule...? Just be happy he doesn't go back to his semi-annual release schedule of a few years ago.

Anyway, currently the entire group is headed for the Fairy Kingdom in hopes of having the Fairy King restore Caska's memories and mental faculties.

Chapter 324 is out.

Pretty good. Interesting bit about "true names". Guts doesn't look to hot.

Was that mind or sound attack ?

So, the anime soon will start, does it mean that Berserk's release are going to become slower ?

True names, eh ? Kukukuku, does it mean that Guts may transform in to a real wolf, or a werewolf ? (in the future, by the curse of licantrophy ? ). This could work, as original berserks wore wolf skins to gain their strenght, some legends say that by dresing in a wolf skin they could transform in to the legendary beasts, called werewolves, or wolf gods (although this one was supposed to be white or silver).

Chapter link would be helpful guys >.> Also Zero when does the anime start? Where did you get this information from xD! I want to see that shit the first day its out!

Edit: Looked up online and information been updated on Beserk anime. Its going be in Film incriminates instead of episodes. Part 1 Golden age trailer is out here http://berserk2010.blogspot.com/ comes out in January. Part 2 and part 3 also confirmed. Good thing about this no fillers just straight manga materail they using, going be fucking awesome.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 07-26-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Nice preview; animation sequences look decent, though some of the CGI looks a bit meh. I was hoping for them to at least match the quality of the Evangelion reboots.

Anyway, we shall see.

And here we go again back to the old style of waiting for berserk chapters. I guess the the anime pissed him off or something. Honestly think could had done way better job or simplier job? But its better than nothing so I'm glad it was even considered.