Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    WHy is the author so slow again?

Chapter 316 is out.

Anime has been confirmed...outstanding. As for the chapter, pretty good. It appears that strange child has returned. Maybe now we'll get to see what he really is next chapter.

omg they gave us a date ....... a date ?? now we actually know when berserk is coming no waiting for months or years i'm shocked.
    and isn't that child just gats and caska's son ? thats what i always thought that it got "reborn" together with griffeth.
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    omg they gave us a date ....... a date ?? now we actually know when berserk is coming no waiting for months or years i'm shocked.
    and isn't that child just gats and caska's son ? thats what i always thought that it got "reborn" together with griffeth.
    True, but he has this bizarre, unexplained power that forces spirits away, and can likely accomplish other things. We know he was corrupted by Femto/Griffith, but we don't know what that transformation he underwent at the end of the Retribution Arc turned him into. Is he still human, or a spirit? That's what I was referring to.

Chapter 317 is out.

Pretty good. Puck can be funny as hell sometimes.

Farnese gets her chance to shine next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    WHy is the author so slow again?
    idolm@ster

Noticed this hasn't been posted yet.

Chapter 318 has been out for a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    True, but he has this bizarre, unexplained power that forces spirits away, and can likely accomplish other things. We know he was corrupted by Femto/Griffith, but we don't know what that transformation he underwent at the end of the Retribution Arc turned him into. Is he still human, or a spirit? That's what I was referring to.
    That corrupted Fetus by Griffith was killed during the tower arc. This kid that appeared at the Beach and now at this current arc think is actually GutsxCaska's child. Kinda makes no sense but this my theory is that Caska was pregnant with Guts kid before she was raped by Griffith but she still gave birth to that mutated demon fetus which was right after the incident week or 2 I know less than a month. Then Guts leave's Caska in the care of the only other person left of the band of hawk at his blacksmith friend house. We get a 2 year time skip, well more like he returns back in 2 years since that's how long he was wandering around during the irrelevant Elf demon girl arc. So I think Caska gave birth to his child during that time. Still leaves the question is he a spirit? Why would the kid just randomly disappear and reappear?

Chapter 319 is out!

I think the corrupted fetus of Griffith didn't die at all but rather it became the perfect host for Griffith's complete transfiguration. We saw it growing during the tower arc. We've seen that the fetus has this instinct to protect Caska, I believe that this aspect will somehow be the key on defeating Griffith in the future.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I don't remember seeing the fetus growing during the tower arc. The last I saw it, was it getting eaten by that weak demon chosen kid that lived under the tower. Then Guts caught a glimpse of it being in its stomach. He's dead...unless you got the page to prove other wise.

Also awesome news we get another Berserk chapter next week!!! Hope the mangaka gotten into a weekly release rhythm!

Guts bada$$ as usual, just aiming straight to the main target. Good idea, since we already seen tons of fodder slashing.