Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 642
  1. #41
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    I'm only on volume 31, but I don't see a big deal with the white piece of his hair. Doesn't make much of a difference to me, I just want to see him bang Schierke.

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    I'm only on volume 31, but I don't see a big deal with the white piece of his hair. Doesn't make much of a difference to me, I just want to see him bang Schierke.
    isnt that the god hand chick with the sex appeal?

  3. #43
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    isnt that the god hand chick with the sex appeal?
    Nah her name is Slan. Schierke is the little witch in Guts' group.

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Nah her name is Slan. Schierke is the little witch in Guts' group.
    i can never remember the names of the new guys

    except maybe for...awww crud now i forgot her name too lol

    that freaky church goin chick that was getting her freak on in that one episode (man that episode was sweet) lol i like her hehehe

    the witch...lolita fetishes eh? *shakes head* Gattsu needs to 3sum the church gurl and caska i mean seriously...

  5. #45
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    i can never remember the names of the new guys

    except maybe for...awww crud now i forgot her name too lol

    that freaky church goin chick that was getting her freak on in that one episode (man that episode was sweet) lol i like her hehehe

    the witch...lolita fetishes eh? *shakes head* Gattsu needs to 3sum the church gurl and caska i mean seriously...
    I'm guessing you mean the wealthy chick into s&m? Her names Farneze. =P

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    I'm guessing you mean the wealthy chick into s&m? Her names Farneze. =P
    aaaah yes achu! i was tryin to remember what was my nickname for her

    yeah she's got an ugly face but damn fine body and her freakyness puts her in my book. One thing I didnt like about her is that she's an odd character at times, like really odd too odd at times i asked myself why the heck is this bitch in this manga ??? boggled my mind. Until she started learning magic then she became a bit more interesting (other than for her sexual escapes...)

  7. #47
    I dont like those 2 new guys. They both are pussies. And i really dont care bout their names i hope they die soon and slowly.

  8. #48
    Veteran Member luimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    cant say I dislike anything when it comes to Berserk lol but, yeah Gattsu needs to get some a bit more often lol... I hate this guy been roaming the world since he was 19 and he just concentrate in his fighting.... I KNOW HE LOVED PWNING CASKA, so no way he just waking off till she gets better. He seriously should just get Farnize to practice till Caska is back or Schirke gets to the legal age lol which in those times is like 15 ;p

  9. #49
    Senior Member Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    551
    I'd just like to note that the White hair has symbolic meaning. He's no longer alone, he now has companions, and thus is not the "black swordsman" anymore. And notice the hair is right over his blind eye. I'm sure the hair is also a small representation of his self conscious
    when he goes into berserk mode.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    I'd just like to note that the White hair has symbolic meaning. He's no longer alone, he now has companions, and thus is not the "black swordsman" anymore. And notice the hair is right over his blind eye. I'm sure the hair is also a small representation of his self conscious
    when he goes into berserk mode.
    i think ur reading into it waaay too much

Similar Threads

  1. [MANGA] Berserk reviewed by K-oz
    By K-oz in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 09:38 PM
  2. Berserk 290 by Franky House
    By Mooncrow in forum Scanlation Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 08:15 PM
  3. Berserk 289 by Franky House
    By Angelz in forum Scanlation Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 11:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •