Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Haha got that quote from IRC, eh? Anyway, I meant he adds little hints that also resemble themes and concepts in many chapters, although you are probably unaware of them.

the art in berserk is so good that even the art in the manga itself (like pictures, paintings, background, etc) excels in detail. No other mangaka does this... if u read the chapter in the grand hall where Gattsu fought the tigers you'll see what I mean.
    When it comes to the story I have to completely disagree with badger... this is not a kids manga... to keep young adults and adults interested the author must come up with very interesting and psychologicly complex situations. Although I do wish that Berserk came out on a more regular basis, the story itself doesnt allow me to complain in any way.
    And as whitebeard said, magic had to be introduced... Gattsu alone wouldnt be able to handle the Neo BOH or the God Hand if it werent for magic. Also, since chapter 1 we have seen a fairy and demons... u cant get more magical than that...

So, a few days ago, I finally started reading the Berserk manga, without having seen the anime either, and I caught up to current in like 4 days. Needless to say, I was and am addicted to this manga. It was great being able to read entire volumes but now I'm in the long haul with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    So, a few days ago, I finally started reading the Berserk manga, without having seen the anime either, and I caught up to current in like 4 days. Needless to say, I was and am addicted to this manga. It was great being able to read entire volumes but now I'm in the long haul with you guys.
    hahahaha. lmao. welcome to the club. i know it sux but when the new chapters come out it's like getting a present.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

It sure is GREAT!

Well i read Berserk in just 3 days. I have to say i was very impressed. Probably the best manga i have read in a long time. i love how the guy writes his stuff. He doesn't care who likes it or not he writes it to his liking. I love the gore. i love the story. i love the nudity. i love the anger. It's a top notch manga.

It sure does suck that it's taking him so long to complete it but i want it finished right! Harry potter book seven left allot to be desired, Halo 2 left allot to be desired, SHUFFLE!? just pissed me off altogether. I don't care if it takes him another 20 years to finish it I'll still be reading for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamus087 View Post
    i love how the guy writes his stuff. He doesn't care who likes it or not he writes it to his liking. I love the gore. i love the story. i love the nudity. i love the anger. It's a top notch manga.

It sure does suck that it's taking him so long to complete it but i want it finished right! .
    Damn. Fucking. Straight.

Berserk is better than any present, for you won't get bored with it after half a week. Berserk will be with you....FoReVeR.....

i love Berserk, but isn't it strange that everyone i've spoken to prefers the arc in the past with the band of the Hawk? i mean, that should just be a digression to tell us how Gatsu became who he is. still, one of the best manga i've read. i don't mind waiting for something good, even it kills me off.

well, the best is the best lol the manga as a whole is increadibly good but the best arc so far is "Golden Age". Not only did we see the past of everyones favorites characters but the story was so complex and compelling ... it render everyone speechless after it ended.

Veteran Member
    the golden age arc was an amazing story, it felt like it had great depth and reality

im on chapter 275 now, the author is obviously a great story teller-he throws in some amazingly intelectual phrases....he is great is writing and being creative

also i think puck is the main character---- and also my favorite, his exaggerated drawings to make him look round are just too great

i love the berserk manga, does anyone know when the raw will be or where i can get it if it has already been released of 293?