Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 642
  1. #91
    The "evidence" you have to support your theories show nothing more than the parallels between Guts and the Skull Knight. Nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the skull knight called flora, schrieke's sensei an old friend. well flora helped gutts and company out in the past so it would make sense that she would be the skull knight's friend if he was gutts.
    For the Skull Knight to call Flora an old friend implies that they had some sort of relationship. Not the scant few days that Guts knew Flora before she died. Had you said that Flora is also the future Schierke, your argument might have more weight. Even then, no. The Skull Knight's relationship to Flora merely parallels Gut's relationship to Schierke. The biggest similarity being that the witch keeps the berserker in check.


    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    we also know that the skull knight wants to kill the godhand becuz he has a score to settle with them. well gutts also has a score to settle with them cuz they took away his comrades and femto raped caska.

    This is probably the evidence most damning to your case. The Skull does oppose the God Hand, but more specifically, his grudge is against Void. Now how can he have such a grudge against Void, but care nothing about Femto? Don't try to say that Void is the future Femto...



    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the most compelling evidence i think is the skull knight's rivalry with zodd the immortal. i mean we know zodd views the skull knight as a strong opponent and if you remember to the first time zodd and gutts met he called gatts the strongest opponent he had faced in a while.

    Question: How does this rivalry even begin to suggest that Guts and the Skull Knight are one in the same? It's improbable that Zodd would consider more than one person a "strong opponent"? Let's say that Guts happens to be Skull Knight. Even then, your argument here is too weak to support it.



    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    remember when the skull knight was telling gatts about taking caska to the elf island he said that there's a possibility that it might not work and also gatts should think of whether getting caska back to normal might be what she wants and what's right for her. to me that sounds like the words of someone with such an experience. so maybe that does prove he could be gatts future self.

    Now you're grasping a straws. What you are trying to suggest is that this statement foreshadows your Skull Knight = Guts theory. This sort of statement is a "word from the wise" moment that is common place in many stories. Is it not common sense that someone that has experience what Casca has experience would not want to remember that ordeal? How can you misconstrue this into "the Skull Knight would only say this if he went through the same thing"?



    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    @whitebeard it hasn't been pointed out in the series that the skull knight is the founding ruler of midland it has only been rumored. it was just a myth.

    You're right. At this point it is technically only a rumor. That still doesn't mean it's not true. But judging by the way it was conveyed to the reader, it is reasonable to assume that it is the truth or very close to it.


    I absolutely hate to compare a series as great as Berserk to something like Naruto, but I feel that there is no other way to get point across to you. Think of the parallels between Guts and the Skull Knight as something like the parallels of the Sannin and Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Just because they are similar does not mean they are the same.

  2. #92
    Veteran Member luimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    yeah man, Berserk is not a manga that approaches the shock element of the story with that type plot twist, as stated before thats more for younger audience plot twists...

  3. #93
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    ok ok. you guys convinced me skull knight isn't gatts future self. but just in case it turns out that way which it probably won't i'll laugh at all of u for doubting me. muahahhaa.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  4. #94
    On top of everything that was said is Gatts is the skull knight (which he is not) why would he switch from his massive sword to a one handed sword?? That sword is what makes Gatts and he always used it.

    And the part about caska getting her memory, back the skull knight said it was a shot. But he also says what she wants might not be what you wants.
    I look at it as she might still want grifith even though gatts wants her. Look at the way her eyes always light up when she see's grifith.

  5. #95
    Veteran Member luimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    nah, he is talking about revenge... she might not want that Gattsu continues his revenge... since is killing him.. kinda like Rickerto... he was mad but he couldnt keep the hate like Gattsu can. She might hate griffith now but... in the end she cant kill him... she might ask Gattsu to give it up and for them both to try to start again... but something tells me Gattsu wont take that deal

  6. #96
    Veteran Member luimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    well, in that case of not knowing scenarios, kid might be Gattsu kid with Scheche (the witch girl) since he seems to have overflowing OD or magic aura ;p

  7. #97
    I never considered that kid to actually be Guts and Caskas son, whom I believed Griffith was using as a body along with the egg apostle. However Whitebeards idea that it can also be the son kinda makes sense to me. If the evil tainted side of the child was used in creating a body for Griffith back on Earth then the son could have transformed into the son Guts and Caska would have had if it weren't for Femto. With Caska hating Guts at the moment if that were their son, untainted, then it could symbolise the coming together of them as a family. Its an interesting theory, the boy must have some significance other then appear for a while and then vanish.

  8. #98
    I know I'm way off topic here but I just want some advice, I'm planning on buying The Manga (Published by Darkhorse Comics) but what makin'me nervous is , is it censored?! do they leave things out?!

  9. #99
    Veteran Member luimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    no they dont censore it and no, that kid is not their kid.... they had sex once and she did get pregnate and their baby was tainted by femto AND was the vessel for the reincarnation of femto on earth. No way they have another kid when they have just had sex once or at least 1 night.

  10. #100
    Senior Member Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    551
    Im not saying they had another kid, Im saying something probably happened to the tainted baby when Griffith came to the world (the egg guy exploded).

Similar Threads

  1. [MANGA] Berserk reviewed by K-oz
    By K-oz in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 09:38 PM
  2. Berserk 290 by Franky House
    By Mooncrow in forum Scanlation Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 08:15 PM
  3. Berserk 289 by Franky House
    By Angelz in forum Scanlation Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 11:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •