Naruto's Black Hole Technique

Before we get started THIS NOT A "THAT JUTSU" thread, if you think this is the jutsu by all means discuss, but I didn't have that intention.

Could this heavy compressed black ball of chakra Naruto is working on(chapter 520) now be a Black hole down the track?

Bit of a physics lesson for those who don't know what blacks holes are according to physics in reality.

Spoiler!

Ok now back to the fantasy world of Naruto, I think it would be a good idea to remember what Madara said about the So6p's izanagi technique.

Spoiler!

Kishi more or less has followed the laws of nature where applicable of course, but sometimes he's gone off in weird directions, for example in Naruto's world lightning beats earth which we all know is total bullshit as earth doesn't conduct electricity. But again for the most part hes followed the laws of nature, I think, but don't quote me here, lighting is stronger than earth based from Chinese mythology something to with gods or something. Kishi has used dimensions so far as well such as with Madara and that mysterious dimension he can warp to, also kakahsi's ms technique sends objects to another dimension and not to mention time-space techniques in general, also genjutsu/soul transfer jutsu are also carried out in another dimension. So a black hole technique can fit into the Naruto universe quite well with all the plot mechanics kishi has put into his manga up until now.

Quoting Naruto after his chat with his mum.
    "To become a bigger badass than my father"

I also just though I'll add the throwback from what we LAST saw from the previous all out battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the valley of the end. It could be a foreshadowing kishi set in place a long time ago.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

that would actually be pretty cool, basically a just where you need an obscene amount of chakra, and then have the chakra condense to the point where it falls in on itself, where everything the target was, physical or spiritual(his soul) is utterly disintegrated and thus giving naruto a weapon against edo tensei!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Before we get started THIS NOT A "THAT JUTSU" thread, if you think this is the jutsu by all means discuss, but I didn't have that intention.

Could this heavy compressed black ball of chakra Naruto is working on(chapter 520) now be a Black hole down the track?

Bit of a physics lesson for those who don't know what blacks holes are according to physics in reality.

Spoiler!

Ok now back to the fantasy world of Naruto, I think it would be a good idea to remember what Madara said about the So6p's izanagi technique.

Spoiler!

Kishi more or less has followed the laws of nature where applicable of course, but sometimes he's gone off in weird directions, for example in Naruto's world lightning beats earth which we all know is total bullshit as earth doesn't conduct electricity. But again for the most part hes followed the laws of nature, I think, but don't quote me here, lighting is stronger than earth based from Chinese mythology something to with gods or something. Kishi has used dimensions so far as well such as with Madara and that mysterious dimension he can warp to, also kakahsi's ms technique sends objects to another dimension and not to mention time-space techniques in general, also genjutsu/soul transfer jutsu are also carried out in another dimension. So a black hole technique can fit into the Naruto universe quite well with all the plot mechanics kishi has put into his manga up until now.

Quoting Naruto after his chat with his mum.
    "To become a bigger badass than my father"

I also just though I'll add the throwback from what we LAST saw from the previous all out battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the valley of the end. It could be a foreshadowing kishi set in place a long time ago.
    Bro, I was re-reading 20 chapter in a row; you remember that Naruto made an " ABSORBING " Rasengan, right? It's called Rasen Kyuugan.. check chapter 545. Right after that, he made that mini rasengan. Imagine what he will do later on. I like your black whole idea btw ;p
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Well, Naruto's KCM was like a sun, so gaining a black hole power would be alright with his image.

Some people theorize that Black Hole is an opening to a tunnel leading to another dimension, at which ends is the Light Hole, since the light absorbed by the BH is released on the other side. It's possible that some really, really, far, far away stars, aren't stars but Light Holes in reality.

This would allow for Naruto x Sasuke combo jutsu, since the original black&light ball, from the first part, was thanks to their chakras being extremely boosted to the highs of Yin (By CS) and Yang (By Kyubi). Perhaps, Sasuke would be the one to open the Black Hole (would make sense since Kakashi can do something similar with his MS) and Naruto would open the Light Hole. Thus the target would be teared apart from Black Hole and disintegrated by plasma energy coming from the Light Hole (at this point they don't really need to be connected directly to each other ;P).

Well, since Naruto is only trying to add the Kyuubi's chakra to the Rasengan, I have no reason to believe that it'll be anything other than a chakra death bomb. To think it would, all of a sudden, change the nature of the Rasengan into a gravity bubble just doesn't make much sense to me.