• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It may be...there are too many unanswered questions in bleach :(

Ugh, i just want the filler to end faster....2 more episodes to go...Honestly the way they made Ichigo not lose his powers really pissed me off, i would have loved to see a filler where there is almost no Ichigo, where they show more of the other characters. *Sigh* well every filler so far has been pretty sucky so no shocker there.... I wish Kubo would take more risks with the show :/
    “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

Quote Originally Posted by Syrmall View Post
    Ugh, i just want the filler to end faster....2 more episodes to go.../
    How do you know when the filler ends?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrmall View Post
    Ugh, i just want the filler to end faster....2 more episodes to go...Honestly the way they made Ichigo not lose his powers really pissed me off, i would have loved to see a filler where there is almost no Ichigo, where they show more of the other characters. *Sigh* well every filler so far has been pretty sucky so no shocker there.... I wish Kubo would take more risks with the show :/
    the anime has rarely anything to do with kubo, its not like the studio ask's him to write fillers for them, but personally i find the bleach fillers enjoyable

the anime has rarely anything to do with kubo, its not like the studio ask's him to write fillers for them, but personally i find the bleach fillers enjoyable
    Well yes, the fillers are okay, but i feel like they are a bit too shallow, I mean we don't see anything we haven't seen before, the conclusion is pretty much the same, we get almost no (original) character development, basically it just feels it's there to keep us occupied while the normal episodes are being prepared. The new characters that are added in the fillers are always the same, and i mean ALWAYS...Its getting really overdone. The fillers are OK for now, but if they continue to do the same thing over and over again, over time people will just skip em and wait for the original episodes to arrive...Or maybe that's just my crazy talk. Who knows...
    “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”