0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 338: "Kon's Thoughts, Nozomi's Thoughts"

Enjoy!

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Pretty good episode. I swear Byakuya and Zaraki should work as a serious team, their interaction with each other is always priceless. Urahara is the man. The Ending made me miss my boy Shinji. He was a badass Captain being able to still fight while going through the process of being hollowfied, everyone else was passed out or in too much pain to move.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I remember saying that hollow ichigo had a very short appearance in the movie.
    I stand corrected, this is fucking ridiculous, we don't get to see shit.

I like seeing Ichigo's Hollow mode but this big bulky slow version is wakk, if he fights Kageroza I hope he goes version 2.

Kageroza+Nozomi can copy attacks and even absorb reiatsu attacks and fire back but the version two hollow has Sonido and his physical strength is monstrous and his also smart enough to create diversions.

Can someone explain me why isn't there any Yoruichi reigai, while Urahara gets to fight his?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Can someone explain me why isn't there any Yoruichi reigai, while Urahara gets to fight his?
    I think Kageroza thought he had gotten rid of Yoruichi and the Captains that's why he only created a regai for Urahara.

They have to go through the senkaimon to make a regai and according to Shinigami Illustrated Book, She turned into a cat while going through the senkaimon so there is only a cat version of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    They have to go through the senkaimon to make a regai and according to Shinigami Illustrated Book, She turned into a cat while going through the senkaimon so there is only a cat version of her.
    Oh I see...I was confused cuz i thought that what kageroza gets when they cross the senkaimon are the informations about the soul no matter what shape it is in.

Oh I see...I was confused cuz i thought that what kageroza gets when they cross the senkaimon are the informations about the soul no matter what shape it is in.
    They explained it as someone pass through the senkaimon, they take the reishi(Spirit particles) of a shinigami and make a reigai from it but when Yoruichi is in her cat form, she's hiding her reishi(purely speculation from my part but make sense why no one can sense her when she's in her cat form).

Wow i miss Shinji and the other vizards:/