Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto What about the other Kages?

Hmmm So far we've only seen 2 Kages from the different countries...

I wonder if they are stronger than the 3rd... Would be interesting to see them imo cause they're supposed to be the strongest in the village.

I wonder if Kishi will ever introduce them to us.

What do you guys think on this?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

the 3rd was the strongest of all the living kages
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    the 3rd was the strongest of all the living kages
    Gotta agree with the dragonfang, that boy aint never lie!
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    The Third knew all of the village justsus and he uses a wide array of elements such as Doiton and Katon so the other villages must also have more than one element. What I'm trying to say is that he must know some Fuuton jutsus.

But if we look at all the Wind jutsus ever shown the're usually made up by an outside effect such as Temari's weapon so maybe it is a nearly exclusive weapon tied element...
    I think the fan is just to help her channel and direct her wind jutsu better. Asuma used a weapon too, probably makes it easier to control. I think that wind chakara is naturally wind and hard to focus, even Naruto focuses his wind chakara into the rasengan.
    Last edited by ronizzle50; 10-23-2007 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

lol.... i guess so... he was called sumthing great .. rite? cuz he learned all the jutsuz or sumthing

IIRC he was called the professor because he had learned every jutsu in Konoha. I don't think he was considered the most powerful, just the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    IIRC he was called the professor because he had learned every jutsu in Konoha. I don't think he was considered the most powerful, just the greatest.
    By the way when we say living Hokage, We are reffering to the Hokage of other countries at the time Sandaime was Hokage of Konoha. At that time Sandaime was the greatest out of the Hokage's of the 5 main villages. This has been stated in the manga. Moreover during his prime, he was so much more powerfull in comparison to other shinobi, that he earnt the title of God of Shinobi (this was probably before yondaime was even born), we learn this from Orichimaru. Its not surprising really, I think generaly Konoha produce the greatest Hokage's and Shinobi's.
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    well they said that the 4th was the greates ninja that konoha ever produced, and that the younger generation will surpass the older, so from that point the 3rd isnt the greatest

Lol. We are not comparing all the Hokage's of Konoha regardless of wether they are dead or not. This is a comparison of the Greatest Hokaghe's from all five countries at the time when Sandaime was Hokage. Yondaime obviously does not qualify in that list as he was obviously not a Hokage at that time. Basicaly we are comparing one generation of Kage's from across all the main countries. Yondaime obviously does not fit into the comparison because he is too young to have been in the generation we are comparing. Besides, we are only comparing one Hokage at a time, and as Sarutobi was hokage in the time frame we are comparing, how can we add, yondaime to the comparison, this would not make sense as Konoha has only ever had one Hokage at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    A lot of the villages keep quiet and don't reveal too much about themselves. That's why a person can't just say that a certain village's kage is the strongest because there is not much information about he other villages. For example, the hidden village of rain has been hiding a lot of stuff and now we just found about Nagato - who is apparently the leader of Akatsuki. We don't know if he's Mizukage or not, but he certainly controls hidden village of mist and rain.
    True. However, Kishi writes the manga not you. If he informs us that yondaime was the greatest ninja Konoha produced, and that Sandaime was the greatest shinobi of his generation, this must be true, for the simple reason that Kishi is in charge of the story line.
    I see where you are getting at, it would be hard for us to guess the power heriarchy of all the Hokage, however we at least know who the most powerful are, simply because Kishi has told us.
    Last edited by atriede; 01-30-2008 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nop, even at his old age Sarutobi was considered the strongest of the 5 Kages.

I assumed they were including previous Hokages too. Apart from Gaara we haven't really heard of any impressive Kages outside of Konoha.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

I wanna see the earth kage cause they seem to have such impressive techniques, I bet he would be hella hard to beat, he'd have Kakuzu's steel skin and the super camoflauge techinque and stuff...
    A pie in the sky?

well they said that the 4th was the greates ninja that konoha ever produced, and that the younger generation will surpass the older, so from that point the 3rd isnt the greatest

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round