Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Jump Festa 2008 report

Seeing that the focus is going to be off Naruto and that he says Jiraiya had to die so Naruto could grow up. Could this be accomplished by him going off training with Yamato and disappearing from us for awhile.

Does anyone think this is likely?

Kishi showed up! Report of Jump Festa 2008(It is confirmed!) - Naruto Forums
    I am McLOVIN

Who knows

Wouldn't it be awesome if after a year of work to translate Jaraiyas message Naruto Kakashi Sakura and Tsunade stand over the encrypted message to see that it says.

YOU ARE GAY !! HAHA HAHA
    Pervy Sage gets the last laugh.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

wow keeps getting better and better for naruto....poor ninja in the orange suit

maybe they should rename the manga in sharingan,or uchiha...maybe sasuke better
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

After reading about Sakura has to grow up and a huge event happeneing to Kakashi Makes us think with that foreshadowing with the conversation between Tsunade and Jirayia about Kakashi being a obvious canidate for Hokage that she might bite the dust later this year and Kakashi becomes the 6th Hokage. Either that or Kakashi is gonna unlock a whole new level of his sharingan.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Am I the only one sick of Sasuke? Yeah we get it he wants revenge oooohhhh ahhhh thats a new story line if I ever heard of one. All through out this entire manga has it mostly been about him. Now I have to deal with him for a full year!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Am I the only one sick of Sasuke? Yeah we get it he wants revenge oooohhhh ahhhh thats a new story line if I ever heard of one. All through out this entire manga has it mostly been about him. Now I have to deal with him for a full year!
    Well said, I too am getting sick of this "Uchiha" stuff. I want more Naruto...

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    *sighs*

It's not that I hate the Uchihas....but, you'd think that '08 would be spent developing the 'most under-developed' character instead of focusing on the demi-gods of the Uchiha clan, who're so powered up that even their one weakness can be countered (albeit with the most extreme measures).

Well Kishi knows what he's doing. I still thhink he should've called the manga 'Konohagakure' or 'The Leaf Chronicles'.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    maybe when Naruto gains air time again he will be about the same level as Sasuke or even higher......that would be the answer to all our prays...

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by Kishimoto
    6. You said you're gonna write about Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. What about Naruto?
    Kishi : Naruto has to wait.
    ROFL, wow well yeah, he is gonna have to rename the series Sasuke. Like I mentioned before, the elements are all there. Naruto is most likely gonna be pwnd by Madara, forcing him to train somewhere off, which might explain his disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    i agree with ya, 90% of the manga has been about what happen to sasuke or what
    he wants.

god a need a break from the uchihas and their f-ing eyes.