Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    mmm they deleted my old post but it was on the topic....sheesh I'll have to write it again:

The earth kage was Deidara sensei and he taught him the bases of a secret technique as he was his favorite pupil but Deidara found on that jutsu a new concept for him to live (his art) and defected, traveling around blowing stuff and perfecting the jutsu (creating the hand mouths or such) and even though the earth kage felt guilty he did nothing as it was is favorite pupil (always a good thing to do, look at Saru and Oro, obviously not stopping Oro was the better thing Saru ever did) but now that he heard of his death his grieve requires a blood bath.....Sasuke has a new enemy!!!

This would be cool and indicate something amidst Deidara to regular shinobi for the Earth Kage.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    mmm they deleted my old post but it was on the topic....sheesh I'll have to write it again:

The earth kage was Deidara sensei and he taught him the bases of a secret technique as he was his favorite pupil but Deidara found on that jutsu a new concept for him to live (his art) and defected, traveling around blowing stuff and perfecting the jutsu (creating the hand mouths or such) and even though the earth kage felt guilty he did nothing as it was is favorite pupil (always a good thing to do, look at Saru and Oro, obviously not stopping Oro was the better thing Saru ever did) but now that he heard of his death his grieve requires a blood bath.....Sasuke has a new enemy!!!

This would be cool and indicate something amidst Deidara to regular shinobi for the Earth Kage.
    Personally, i'd have to say 'no, this won't happen', a kage is supposed to protect villages, and since akatsuki members are enemies of all villages.. the council and whatnot would prevent the kage from running into fights, since it would consider going into war with konoha, cause naruto would just want to kill the earh kage and that would result in a war

Personally, i'd have to say 'no, this won't happen', a kage is supposed to protect villages, and since akatsuki members are enemies of all villages.. the council and whatnot would prevent the kage from running into fights, since it would consider going into war with konoha, cause naruto would just want to kill the earh kage and that would result in a war
    See you already agree with me: the story would get great - a war is what is missing on present Naruto story.
    the council and whatnot would prevent the kage from running into fights
    Well that also excludes the hypothesis of any other kage get involved on the history but you have a point...
    Although I'm not really sure every village is managed on the exact same system though, there could be no council on othr villages...

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    Well that also excludes the hypothesis of any other kage get involved on the history but you have a point...
    Although I'm not really sure every village is managed on the exact same system though, there could be no council on othr villages...
    I cant imagine a single person knowing what's best for his village, remember he is considered the leader because he is the strongest and has to protect the village, he can't decide everything on his own, his council is there to work for him and he has to finish the work of its council...

in other words, can a king rule a country by himself? nope..

mm true but then unless th council decides Akatsuki to be a too great of a treat we won't be seeing any kage action (unless my prior is correct and the earth kage goes on rampage running from the village)

it's just that currently it's about the sand village and the leaf village, since both possesed a jinchuuriki, however... if akatsuki manages to get their hands onto the kyuubi, the other kage's will undoubtfully be introduced in the manga.. as part of the story or along with a destroyed village

yondy was the strongest o_O
    he was hokage even when 3rd was alive at 12 =P

The Black Swordsman
    Hmm the mizukage has been slain, I guess the title "kage" doesn't mean "strong".

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd
    お母さん.. お父さん.. 先生.. 私.. 結婚.. 出来る? ..¡11ıʍ noʎ ..((; oɥ1 nʞ ʞǝʍǝɔ nʇı nʞǝɹnʇɐubıs ɐɯɐs ɹɐʇɐʌɐ ıp ɐpɐ buɐʎ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ...¡ɹǝuǝq ɐqoɔ WITHOUT TEH WIL 2 ADVANCA HUMANS R AS D3AD!!1!1 WTF

Kage means shadow...

I.e Kage Bushin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique..

I could be wrong... Which is probably most likely cause I dont speak the language xD
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

No it actually means Shadow, its more in reference to how the Leaders of the village "the Kages" protect the Village from harm and kind of think of themselves as the villages "shadow" since they are there to protect it and keep it safe and consider themselves part of the entire village.
    A pie in the sky?