Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    There are 5 known elements (Earth, Fire, Water, Lightning, and Wind) and apparently a 6th one now, since they didn't mention the "6th" element in Kakashi and Yamato's lecture Im thinking there are special requirements for the 6th chakra like combining all the first 5 to make a 6th one. So if you can never have all 5 chakra's then the most you could have is 4 right (only 5 since the 6th one would require something special to make it like the rinnegan)? I don't think I have seen Kakashi do a wind natured jutsu yet though (I can only remember 4 of them like Gyoukaku, Raikiri, Suiryudan, and I forget the name of the earth beheading move).

And is the village Pain's in (Amagakure?) a lightning country village? I would have thought that they were more water country-ish.
    A pie in the sky?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I think it's one of the countrys which has a kage but dunno. Yet Jiraya said it was impossible for someone to master the six elements not the five and if there is one that has a need of a special requirement that only Nagato has(the rin'negan)then he should have said : And not only he mastered the five base elements which is impossible for someone else, he can also use the sixth.

And if Kakashi copied 1000 jutsus they can't all possibly be of Earth, Water, Fire and Lightning. The Third knew all of the village justsus and he uses a wide array of elements such as Doiton and Katon so the other villages must also have more than one element. What I'm trying to say is that he must know some Fuuton jutsus.

But if we look at all the Wind jutsus ever shown the're usually made up by an outside effect such as Temari's weapon so maybe it is a nearly exclusive weapon tied element...

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    the 3rd was the strongest of all the living kages
    Gotta agree with the dragonfang, that boy aint never lie!
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    The Third knew all of the village justsus and he uses a wide array of elements such as Doiton and Katon so the other villages must also have more than one element. What I'm trying to say is that he must know some Fuuton jutsus.

But if we look at all the Wind jutsus ever shown the're usually made up by an outside effect such as Temari's weapon so maybe it is a nearly exclusive weapon tied element...
    I think the fan is just to help her channel and direct her wind jutsu better. Asuma used a weapon too, probably makes it easier to control. I think that wind chakara is naturally wind and hard to focus, even Naruto focuses his wind chakara into the rasengan.
    Last edited by ronizzle50; 10-23-2007 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    I think it's one of the countrys which has a kage but dunno. Yet Jiraya said it was impossible for someone to master the six elements not the five and if there is one that has a need of a special requirement that only Nagato has(the rin'negan)then he should have said : And not only he mastered the five base elements which is impossible for someone else, he can also use the sixth.

And if Kakashi copied 1000 jutsus they can't all possibly be of Earth, Water, Fire and Lightning. The Third knew all of the village justsus and he uses a wide array of elements such as Doiton and Katon so the other villages must also have more than one element. What I'm trying to say is that he must know some Fuuton jutsus.

I can see your point about the 6th element not being a "BASE" element and that Kakashi wouldn't have brought it up because it wasn't one, but if this element is general enough that Jiraiya could say that "he mastered the 6 elements" then it makes me think that its not something specialized like Kagemane or hyouton, he wouldn't have lumped a special element in with the base 5 if it wasn't special. This leads me to believe that the 6th element is something that is known in the shinobi world and can be obtained rather than "inherited" like most special chakra. So I made the assumption that its a general element but not a base one and one of the requirements that this 6th element had involved the other 5 base elements, ie. mastering them all in order to unlock the 6th one.
    Sooooo we have this:

BASE ?
    Wind-------\
    Water-------\
    Fire---------->-----6th element
    Earth-------/
    Lightning--/

So then Im going to say that since you can't master all "6" and in order to master the 6th you need to master all "5" then that means people can't master all "5" or else someone would have had the 6th element by now.....Super confusing, I know, but I felt the need to say it. **All my assumption I think**

Plus on the point of Kakashi, if no one can master all "5" (my theory) then hes probably at his limit for elements. And Im sure he's come across wind elemental jutsu's before but its gotta be difficult to have to change your chakra all the time into all these elements, and on top of that some of the jutsu's they use don't seem to really use the element name tagged to it, ie. Kage Bunshin, and Lee's "breaking-and-entering" jutsu (we know he can't use ninjutsu so it can't be chakra based which ninjutsu is)

Im gonna stop and regain my thoughts, my brain is getting too confused lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Ok this is my theory. Fire, wind, lightning, earth, and water. This are the 5 types of elements that we know in the naruto world. It is said no one can MASTER all of the elements. So maybe it means that although one can learn all the elements, but the rank of the jutsus u are elementaly weaker goes down.

For example if ones element is Fire:

fire = S to E jutsus, wind = A to E jutsus, lightning = B to E jutsus, earth C to E jutsus, and water D to E jutsus.
    Got the idea from HunterXHunter where the further u are from ur Nen type the harder it is to learn and there is a limit to the max u can reach in it.
    Last edited by luimac; 10-23-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Maybe it works like nen in Hunter x Hunter. You have your own natural element and your ability to work with each other element gets weaker the further away it gets from your own... Yeah, that made no sense <_<;

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

well, Jiraya said he taught him all of the techniques and Nagato MASTER them by himself.. that is what is completely unprecedent. If Jiraya taugh it to him means he knew them but only Nagato was able to MAster them. This is why I think everyone can learn all elements but no one can take them all to the limit.
    Including the Kages. cause although all Kages are strong they are not always the strongest out there, like we have seen.

nope there are officialy 7 wich ahave been mentiond in the manga if some one wants too look up the page for me feel free its when kakashi and yamato are training naruto or when kakashi is training team 7 about chakra he say something on the lines of there are 5 basic elements (blah blah blah) there are also light and dark chakra (or shadow) but irll teach you about these later so kishi messed up when he said 6 elements .
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    nope there are officialy 7 wich ahave been mentiond in the manga if some one wants too look up the page for me feel free its when kakashi and yamato are training naruto or when kakashi is training team 7 about chakra he say something on the lines of there are 5 basic elements (blah blah blah) there are also light and dark chakra (or shadow) but irll teach you about these later so kishi messed up when he said 6 elements .
    Well he actually said Ying and Yang chakra not light and dark, Ying and Yang may philosophically mean light and dark but the literal interpretation is different, its more like female and male or opposite poles, not so much the element of light and dark.

and towards the comment about how Jiraiya taught Nagano all the elements because Nagano learned them all, have you guys heard of the saying "those who can't do teach"? I believe this probably applies to Jiraiya plus he just said they learned all the jutsu's he taught them not all the elements, Nagano could have learned all the elements later in life when Jiraiya still kept tabs on him because he thought he was alive still.
    A pie in the sky?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    mmm Maybe the sixth element is the joining of Ying and Yang - YiaY lol.... well anyways the limit to someone is probably the mastery of up to 4 elements, but I still think one can still use other elements jutsus or maybe Kakashi his really master in water, fire, lightning and earth elements.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all