Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lets not turn this into another theory. Its better if one gets proof of something before inferring because then we will be more confused about elements then we are now.

I dont think the 3rd knew all the jutsu's in Konoha anyways. I remember they mentioned he knew over 1000 jutsus NOT ALL. I dont feel like getting proof so whatever...

They said Kakashi knew over 1000 Jutsu.

I'm pretty sure they did say the third knew all of the village's Jutsu.

Ah, Village Jutsus! Not personal jutsus. We all know he cant learn Bloodline Limits or Personal Elemental Jutsu's like Chidori and such.

Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    Ah, Village Jutsus! Not personal jutsus. We all know he cant learn Bloodline Limits or Personal Elemental Jutsu's like Chidori and such.
    ...Wow thanks for pointing out the obvious. Of course he can't learn the blood line limits. He can't use rasengan either, but he can use all the the fire and shadow jutsu around konoha which are basically the trademarks of konoha.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

A lot of the villages keep quiet and don't reveal too much about themselves. That's why a person can't just say that a certain village's kage is the strongest because there is not much information about he other villages. For example, the hidden village of rain has been hiding a lot of stuff and now we just found about Nagato - who is apparently the leader of Akatsuki. We don't know if he's Mizukage or not, but he certainly controls hidden village of mist and rain.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

They are ninja. They are supposed to hide their skills, hiding their hand because they are playing poker. The abilities of each village Kage would be hidden to most if not all the villagers because it could leak out give another village an advantage, so unless they have a Kage rumble in the jungle my guess is ..... that we can keep on guessing.

They are propably better ninja cause they are hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    no one can master all elements.... which I think it maybe means that although one can learn all elements, there is a limit to what lvl of jutsu one can learn.... but thats just my guess...

Jiraiya said no one can master all the elements so you cant have 5 but most Jounin have more than 2 so that leaves the hokage somewhere between 3 and 4 elements he's mastered. Im betting on 4
    A pie in the sky?

Let's hope that we're going to encounter a new ark with possibly an alliance or co-orperation of another village... I'd love to see some other village, like the Hidden Cloud village or whatever in action...

I think in due time, kishi will introduce kages from the other 3 great countires i.e, mizukage, raikage and the rock kage. I expect they will be really strong and flashy. Lets just give it time

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Shock is quite correct(and proof founded) as in that most Jounins can control two or more elements but what Jiraya said was that no one can control the SIX elements which might indicate that maybe is possible for someone like the Third to control Five. And also it shouldn't be needed to master an element to use a jutsu of that element, unless Kakashi has all elements mastered cuz he uses about all elemental jutsus: Katon, Suiton, Doiton that we see but he probably knows a lot others, I mean...he copied 1000 jutsus...
    I think you only need to master the element to create/use a jutsu like chidori.
    As for other Kages is just the earth and water(Mizukage) since if Pain isn't the Raikage then there is none actually.
    Last edited by draciel; 10-22-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all