• Average

1 12.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Awful

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It's funny that the timeskip was the same lenght, as the break between chapters ;P.

Allen general level ? Heh, after 3 months after hearing the truth, I wouldn't be suprised if he pop up with a combo powers of exorcist and Noah, if he heard, that is.

Heh, don't worry Trilight, those 2 pages should show you that Link just couldn't die (Lev's plan wouldn't work if he was dead ;p):
    Spoiler!

I get the feeling that even after a half year break, we still wouldn't get a 40 paged chapter...

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's funny that the timeskip was the same lenght, as the break between chapters ;P.

Allen general level ? Heh, after 3 months after hearing the truth, I wouldn't be suprised if he pop up with a combo powers of exorcist and Noah, if he heard, that is.

Heh, don't worry Trilight, those 2 pages should show you that Link just couldn't die (Lev's plan wouldn't work if he was dead ;p):
    Spoiler!

I get the feeling that even after a half year break, we still wouldn't get a 40 paged chapter...
    I say yes this page way back hinted at it
    Spoiler!

I forgot about that moment with link. How can the order put a hit on allen when allen basically saved everybody lives that time he fought with the #4

^ What I meant, was that after learning the truth and perhaps mastering some of the Neah's power, after the 3 month time skip, he would be above a general level (well, one general was easily defeated by normal Tyki and Allen already defeated the normal Tyki, so at least he is stronger than the weakest general).

What's this eye on top left hand corner on his shoulder? http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/89862854/10

Think thats the parasite one of them mentioned putting inside of him earlier in the chapter.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

I have an OC I like to fiddle with in the DGM world without having to write or draw anything for, and he's meant to be pretty smart and analyse things, and this morning I made him have a thought after yeeger goes nutso with road's song, 'If the heart's his, why would he want to destroy it?' So I re-watched road's song and came up with this: if the earl considers the heart 'his' could he be the heart's acommador? (and maybe searching for it to give himself a power boost or force it to obey him), and maybe they'd had a falling out/betrayal when the war started?

If that's the case, if they both share similarities, then could the reason why the earl hardly fights be that if he dies the noah will die? After all isn't he the only noah that's lived since the start of the war?
    Edit: hey, actually, if he first started out with noah and innocence (being the first adam) then could Neah be trying to do the same by getting innocence? or was that only after he found his noah powers weren't enough to take on the earl? ;D

On mana: personally I think the earl is mana who, like allen, has temporary bouts of another personality (neah in allen's case) when turning into a noah, and may explain why mana started going nutso around the time neah died (maybe he caused some greivous injury to the earl and he tried taking over mana). how he faked mana's death would have been tricky (but I dunno how long lulubell's been with the earl in this timeline) and having killed mana's original personality/soul it'd be available in the afterlife for allen to call back, although perhaps juuuuuust enough stayed so that the earl didn't kill allen. (or maybe he subconsciously recognized noah genes)
    Last edited by Miss_Manga; 09-18-2011 at 03:32 AM.

The Human hosts of Earl, Neah and Mana, were probably siblings, where Earl and Mana were twin brothers. Mana has the golden eye, so it seems he was a Noah at some point, or was given powers by Neah, with he later returned them in a new form to Allen.

Seeing as Tykki Noah's returned recently and that Allen said that Neah looks like Tykki, it's possible that Tykki and Mana had the same Noah in them.

In the end, all of the Noah are going to be sacrificed (besides Millennium ?), so he probably needs all of them to proceed with his plan, or at least that's what Tykki and Road were talking about in the arc.

when did mana have a yellow eye? or mention that he and mana were twins. but yeah that explanation does make a lot of sense (especially if neah promised to stay by his side and went with his other brother)

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar

Edit edit edit!

That does explain a lot! However, I'm not so sure that the Earl and Neah are brothers...think back to how the Earl got Allen to bring back Mana, Mana would have said something if that was his own brother. Now the whole "Neah promised to stay by his side and then chose Mana instead", that makes way more sense to me. But I dunno what kind of relationship that is. Maybe Neah was just his most cherished noah at the time, but he went and favoured his own biological brother. Or at least, that's the way I see it...

We can't forget that Neah is pretty darn bad himself. I mean, the guy WANTS to be Millenium Earl. He probably got close to the Earl to trick him, and then him and Mana secretly plotted otherwise(or he plotted alone, although that doesn't explain Allen's involvement), causing Neah to come back and kill almost all the noah with the intention of wiping out the millenium earl to take his place. This would explain the Earl's attachment: If a very close freind went and betrayed someone, sometimes, the 'normal' reaction would be to hang on to them as soon as you can, especially if you care for them, and try to prevent them from leaving again. It's an unhealthy form of attachment but hey, can you expect anything otherwise?

So that's my take on the whole issue. Now I'm taking into account only what I remember, so if I've missed out anything that contradicts what I said, let me know.

Oh also, I should probably mention, I think Neah and Mana were HUMAN until Neah awakened as a noah. I don't think Mana ever became a noah. Reason: I don't think noah can turn into akuma. *see tykki's breakdown* they're more likely to go berserk. And why on earth would the Earl waste one of his precious noah? And last but not least, NO ONE CRIED.

Therefore, me thinks it all went this way:

Neah & Mana (happy close brothers, living life, maybe twins just cause it explains their deep connection)
    Earl & Family (happy evil people doing their thing)
    Neah turns into a noah
    Neah & Mana (unhappy brothers forced to separate)
    Neah - joins noah, but is wary of the earl.
    Mana - life is in shambles, joins circus to compensate.
    Neah & Mana - plot to overthrow earl. brothers stick together
    Earl - targets Mana, sees him as bad influence on neah
    Mana meets Allen. his role is decided as future vessel of neah (whether mana was aware of this or not i don't know. maybe neah decided on his own)
    Neah kills bunch of noah but is killed before he gets road and earl.
    his 'being'/'soul' had already been transferred to allen.
    Mana cannot handle his brother's death, goes mad.
    Mana dies.
    Allen becomes Neah.

-The End-

Also, this explains Road's words: Neah was just trying to protect Mana.
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Mana could be a Noah once. Allen was pretty close to only slaying the Noah inside Tykki, but he failed and made him go berserk. It could have happened to Mana too.