• Bad

0 0%
  • Awful

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Mana could be a Noah once. Allen was pretty close to only slaying the Noah inside Tykki, but he failed and made him go berserk. It could have happened to Mana too.
    But if that's the case why was the earl okay with Mana dying? Are you saying that by the time Mana became human, him and the earl had some sort of falling out??
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

I once thought of the most logical (to me at the time) way everything's connected in the series, in regards to neah and mana's story, and I tried writing it out as a doujinshi but it took too many pages, and was gonna take up too much time and effort for something that was just supposed to be a bit of fun ;D

maybe the earl took over mana as a punishment to neah after his betrayal? if part of mana stayed behind in the earl, or they are in occasional conflict, it'd explain why both the earl has bipolar moments.

btw I need to practice my sketching since I haven't drawn in about a month, anyone have any suggestions? I don't care if it's d gray man related ;D

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryLulzJam View Post
    Neah & Mana (happy close brothers, living life, maybe twins just cause it explains their deep connection)
    Earl & Family (happy evil people doing their thing)
    Neah turns into a noah
    Neah & Mana (unhappy brothers forced to separate)
    Neah - joins noah, but is wary of the earl.
    Mana - life is in shambles, joins circus to compensate.
    Neah & Mana - plot to overthrow earl. brothers stick together
    Earl - targets Mana, sees him as bad influence on neah
    Mana meets Allen. his role is decided as future vessel of neah (whether mana was aware of this or not i don't know. maybe neah decided on his own)
    Neah kills bunch of noah but is killed before he gets road and earl.
    his 'being'/'soul' had already been transferred to allen.
    Mana cannot handle his brother's death, goes mad.
    Mana dies.
    Allen becomes Neah.

-The End-

Also, this explains Road's words: Neah was just trying to protect Mana.
    I really like your point of view on the whole matter, but I'd like to ask you how you look at Rhode's "Obsession" with Allen/"the 14th"?
    I mean how does that fit in there? If the 14th tried to kill her too than I don't get that... whole thing

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by xbabybeelzebubx View Post
    I really like your point of view on the whole matter, but I'd like to ask you how you look at Rhode's "Obsession" with Allen/"the 14th"?
    I mean how does that fit in there? If the 14th tried to kill her too than I don't get that... whole thing
    Alright. To start answering you we'll have to go through a few points. When Rhode FIRST showed her obsession with Allen, it was when him and Lenalee were on a mission (when they first met Miranda).

Secondly, she was not smitten with him from the MOMENT she met him. If you remember, she pretty much spiked his eye out. She definitely did show minimal admiration of his looks. It's through their interactions over and over again, and of her observations of him, that by the time they'd gotten to the Arc, she'd fallen head over heels for him.

We can thus make two very important conclusions:

1. She did not know Allen was the 14th. If she did, her reaction to him would not have changed over time. The Earl himself did not know. So we can't argue this point.

2. Therefore, She likes ALLEN, NOT the 14th. Which means, her obsession with Allen is purely on a human emotions basis. She happens to find him extremely attractive. And it adds some spice to the plot what with her 'father' being an absolute moron. So why wouldn't Hoshino make it happen?

You can probably tell I've given it some thought. I stand firmly in my belief that Road is attracted to Allen, not Neah. Now, there's also another possibility lying under the surface here. Road only met Allen after he'd been the vessel for Neah for many many years. It IS possible that what she fell in love with was in fact, Neah's characteristics/personality combined with Allen's looks. Remember, Allen changed a lot since he met Mana (or was infused with Neah's soul). He had changed from a rowdy kid into the polite and kind young man that Road is so haplessly and seemingly in love with.

I hope that answers your question

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryLulzJam View Post
    Alright. To start answering you we'll have to go through a few points. When Rhode FIRST showed her obsession with Allen, it was when him and Lenalee were on a mission (when they first met Miranda).

Secondly, she was not smitten with him from the MOMENT she met him. If you remember, she pretty much spiked his eye out. She definitely did show minimal admiration of his looks. It's through their interactions over and over again, and of her observations of him, that by the time they'd gotten to the Arc, she'd fallen head over heels for him.

We can thus make two very important conclusions:

1. She did not know Allen was the 14th. If she did, her reaction to him would not have changed over time. The Earl himself did not know. So we can't argue this point.

2. Therefore, She likes ALLEN, NOT the 14th. Which means, her obsession with Allen is purely on a human emotions basis. She happens to find him extremely attractive. And it adds some spice to the plot what with her 'father' being an absolute moron. So why wouldn't Hoshino make it happen?

You can probably tell I've given it some thought. I stand firmly in my belief that Road is attracted to Allen, not Neah. Now, there's also another possibility lying under the surface here. Road only met Allen after he'd been the vessel for Neah for many many years. It IS possible that what she fell in love with was in fact, Neah's characteristics/personality combined with Allen's looks. Remember, Allen changed a lot since he met Mana (or was infused with Neah's soul). He had changed from a rowdy kid into the polite and kind young man that Road is so haplessly and seemingly in love with.

I hope that answers your question
    Whoa, you really know your stuff, it seems like you've got an answer for everything, thnx for your oppinion... man how can you have such deep thoughts?? And I can see the efffort you put into every satement, it's really good 8)

or, maybe, since we don't know how old mana was when he died (in order to do a backtrack how old he would have been when neah joined/killed the noahs) for all we know it was mana's personality road had the hots for ;D (after all they may have been around the same age) and if that's so, I wonder if that's why she only seems disappointed in the 14th, rather than angry at him for choosing mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Manga View Post
    or, maybe, since we don't know how old mana was when he died (in order to do a backtrack how old he would have been when neah joined/killed the noahs) for all we know it was mana's personality road had the hots for ;D (after all they may have been around the same age) and if that's so, I wonder if that's why she only seems disappointed in the 14th, rather than angry at him for choosing mana.
    Wait, if it's mana's personality that she has the 'hots' for, why would she be disappointed in the 14th for choosing Mana? Because the only thing Allen got from Mana was his manners.

maybe she likes the 'gentlemen' types, but maybe she knew she wouldn't pick mana over her family, and was dissapointed the 14th (who she may or may not have also had a crush on) picked mana instead, but couldn't get angry at him if she had considered doing it too at some point before the betrayal.

The first time she didn't know that Allen was the 14th, but instinctively, she was clinging to him, wich supposedly she never did to any other exorcist. Later she learned who Allen was and realized why she acted the way she acted towards him.

The same was with Earl, he didn't kill the little exorcist called Allen, when he could, because he too, instinctively knew, that he was his beloved Neah.

agreed. she fell too hard and fast for someone with good looks and an ideal to save the akuma. I mean that is what made her decide she'd be with allen, he could have been 40 and make the same decision? 8D