Thread: Privat message

Privat message

So, does anyone else keep getting private messages about sucking dick? Because I'm having, not really a problem, but what you can rather call a sad continuing flow of messages about how I'm a pussy and that I like cock and so on.

Was wondering if anyone else have the same problem or if it's just someone that has something against me. Lol weird I know.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I have not...yet (though as I post here I feel as if I have made myself a potential target).

Being a bit new here I have not used the PM feature at all so I want to ask do you know who they are? Can you PM anonymously?(if so this sounds like a feature just asking for trolls to abuse.)

If you do know it seems better just to take it up with a mod.

Gaara, My sympathies for the messages. I suggest that you contact a MOD, probably a global mod. and let them try to fix it .

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    So, does anyone else keep getting private messages about sucking dick? Because I'm having, not really a problem, but what you can rather call a sad continuing flow of messages about how I'm a pussy and that I like cock and so on.

Was wondering if anyone else have the same problem or if it's just someone that has something against me. Lol weird I know.
    Hit the report button. I'm due the chance to f@#* someone up.

UPDATE: [censored] banned. Whoever it is, stop Because if I need to bump this upstairs, a certain someone won't stop at just banning your mangashare account.
    Last edited by thsv; 09-04-2011 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim