Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 249 Discussion / 250 Predictions

Fairy tail chapter 249

New chapter 249 has been released!
    Thanks mangastream/binktopia

Mangastream reader

Mangashare tracker
    Last edited by skillder; 09-03-2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: added mangashare tracker

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Juvia's future is going to be a really bright one. I can sense greatness from her appearance in this particular chapter. If she continues this I'm sure she'll be useful in many ways. *nods his head continiously*

Hell it's Fairy Tail, ofcourse it's 5/5.

And now I present the most epic scene ( so far ) in the Juvia x Gray Love Story.
    PS : The ass shaking made it 10x more epic.

"With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Though how the fight ended still pisses me off I would say this was a nice way to end this arc. The chapter was full of funny moments but it also showed subtle changes on each and every FT members character. They instantly become closer and more comfortable to each other after this whole fight. Their bond just gotten a little tighter.

I think this arc settles it, no ordinary guild can beat FT. Yeah though I haven't seen raven claw, I assume their just as strong as GH, therefore still not enough to beat FT. We have to put someone like Zeref to put a stop on FT's winning streak. I think it's also time for the Dragon's to show their asses. It's probably time to put the manga on a different level now imo.

sig made by me

GREAT CHAPTER
    loved lillys mini blade that was cool. LUXAS HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYY. that was awesome. they guild was awesome and this was just an awesome chapter. and i im going to guess right now that ultear is the one in the vision because i think melody attacks her and gray finds her laying there. but GREAT CHAPTER 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wonder what happened to Ultear and the other girl.

Fairy tail chapter 249

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    GREAT CHAPTER
    loved lillys mini blade that was cool. LUXAS HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYY. that was awesome. they guild was awesome and this was just an awesome chapter. and i im going to guess right now that ultear is the one in the vision because i think melody attacks her and gray finds her laying there. but GREAT CHAPTER 10/10
    I don't think that melody is going to attack ultear. She's completely devoted to her, there is no way she could turn against ultear.
    I recall that ultear wanted to kill juvia but melody disapproved of her action, still she didn't do a single thing because ultear saved melody's life once.
    Lol didn't even notice lily mini blade...
    But yeah chapter was great not because of the action scenes but of its comedic moments.

actually zancrow told her that ultear destroyed her village.
    Spoiler!

and this does for shadow something.
    Spoiler!

im just saying

look at the hands?
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by cross777; 09-03-2011 at 08:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah Melody is up to something!

rofl loved the juvia moment ;D so funny hahhaa

Fairy Tail 249

Ah ok lol, didn't remember those pictures... Now that you put it that way, it's true that melody may be up to something...

By the way, have we seen 2 or 1 out of the 3 pictures??
    We already saw mirajane crying in front of mavis grave. But as for natsu crying and trembling...Not sure. He sure was trembling in front of gildartz power. But i don't think that he was crying... As for the hand...It's either ultear or melody. Or maybe that zeref awoken and tried to kill one of those two. then melody or ultear died protecting the other...
    Anyway, if melody were to stab ultear, it wouldn't explain why she's not with zeref...

One other crazy theory would be that when ultear cast the magic reborn anew, it made everything go to its original form and zeref included. Zeref original form was of a dark powerful mage. He may have hit incidentally by ultear magic and transformed to his previous self.

One thing that i regret is that we won't see the dragon arc in fairy tail for a while... Unless natsu was crying and tembling not because of gildartz but because he met again with igneel...

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Fairy Tail 249

Ah ok lol, didn't remember those pictures... Now that you put it that way, it's true that melody may be up to something...

By the way, have we seen 2 or 1 out of the 3 pictures??
    We already saw mirajane crying in front of mavis grave. But as for natsu crying and trembling...Not sure. He sure was trembling in front of gildartz power. But i don't think that he was crying... As for the hand...It's either ultear or melody. Or maybe that zeref awoken and tried to kill one of those two. then melody or ultear died protecting the other...
    Anyway, if melody were to stab ultear, it wouldn't explain why she's not with zeref...

One other crazy theory would be that when ultear cast the magic reborn anew, it made everything go to its original form and zeref included. Zeref original form was of a dark powerful mage. He may have hit incidentally by ultear magic and transformed to his previous self.

One thing that i regret is that we won't see the dragon arc in fairy tail for a while... Unless natsu was crying and tembling not because of gildartz but because he met again with igneel...
    Lol at this fail post. First of, it's Cana not Mirajane who was crying in that panel Cross showed. And yes Natsu trembled and cried in his fight with Gildartz. The hand is still a mystery but it really look like a hand of a girl. I don't think Zeref killed neither Melody nor Ultear. The two were on the middle of the island while Zeref is on Hades ship.

Ultear's time arc magic doesn't affect Humans so it's practically impossible for her magic to have any effect on Zeref. And before Ultear even tried to restore the island, Zeref was already being awakened. If he was not, Zancrow would still be alive (IF Zeref actually killed the guy).

Other than the hand, What's more interesting is why did Mashima showed little Romeo wearing clothes similar to Natsu?

sig made by me