Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Was there a new release since 81 (02/12/12)? Because otherwise, I don't understand what was discussed in the top of page 6 of this discussion?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Was there a new release since 81 (02/12/12)? Because otherwise, I don't understand what was discussed in the top of page 6 of this discussion?
    Dude, just read one page before (the 6 page) and you have link to chapter 82 (it's called differently though ;P).

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Dude, just read one page before (the 6 page) and you have link to chapter 82 (it's called differently though ;P).
    Yeah, since I noticed the post/ link batoto's been down, so I had no way of knowing,( Plus never really seen any1 post without also listing the chapter # somewhere, so thought it was just some link illustrating a point. )and since no 1 else has seemed to release it yet , I became unsure. Thanks anyway, seems batoto is working now.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Was reading a lot of the comments on the chapter off The Company's webpage and it seems a lot of people think Baam is going to try to take revenge on Rachel - though I doubt he will.

Unless Rachel turns out to be the main antagonist I can't see Baam just going off and killing her, more likely she starts crying and tells him her reason for doing it (no matter how selfish she could had been) and that she's sorry then he just forgives her.

I am MOST interested in seeing what Koon and the others will do when/if they find out - seeing as Rachel can't walk they have been doing everything for her over 5 years because of Baam.

EDIT:

I'm also curious on how big the role will be for that Blonde guy - since he had a little back story its unlikely Baam (if that long haired dude is Baam) will beat him up.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Was reading a lot of the comments on the chapter off The Company's webpage and it seems a lot of people think Baam is going to try to take revenge on Rachel - though I doubt he will.

Unless Rachel turns out to be the main antagonist I can't see Baam just going off and killing her, more likely she starts crying and tells him her reason for doing it (no matter how selfish she could had been) and that she's sorry then he just forgives her.

I am MOST interested in seeing what Koon and the others will do when/if they find out - seeing as Rachel can't walk they have been doing everything for her over 5 years because of Baam.

EDIT:

I'm also curious on how big the role will be for that Blonde guy - since he had a little back story its unlikely Baam (if that long haired dude is Baam) will beat him up.
    Hard to say, what he felt after her betrayal was something new, a strong feeling that he never experienced. It's possible that he doesn't know what to do with it and will chose revenge... seeing as how eager he is to move down all his foes, it seems he is currently on that path. Perhaps a foolish act of the Prince saving that little girl (or someone else) will reawaken Baam to other people.

The reason why, might be Baam itself and if that truly is the case, then it might hard for them to get together again.

Not necessarily, the advanced equipment on the higher levels was supposed to be enough to heal her fake condition. It's possible that she is now fighting alongside them, or everyone of them has already been sacrificed and left on one of the floors. Perhaps the blond prince will gather them again as he will be moving up to the top, or at least meet them.

Seeing as in the preview the blond prince was lying in trash, he might end up being owned, but it's possible that after witnessing something from him, Baam will go back and help him go up ?

The main character now is the prince, so it's possible we won't see Baam too much.

What we should be looking out is, the Red Wing clan(?), as it was them that hided Baam from the eyes of Zahard (the 3 red eye family).

Latest Chapter is out!!

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/83/2

Finally, Baam shows his 'badassery'!!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Here is the batoto link since mangareader missed a few panels:
    Batoto link

I assume he is still holding back since he only uses energy techniques, although they seem to have a higher density than other since his has a darker color.

FUG ? And here I though that they were clothes made from the Red Bull since his were ripped apart. Perhaps he owned one of the FUG guys on the way ?

His cloths do resemble the Bull, however I think he may had joined FUG (or been forced to), seeing as they are the opposite of the 10 families and Baam was foreshadowed as being a prince of zahard - they could had saved him to fight against the 10 families. (not that its going to turn out that way, but its reasonable to assume they try to use him like that)

Also I'm sure Baam isn't going all out, however I hope his wave controlling is only that, not like the rice ball guy who controlled the snakes/monsters.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/84

Last week was just a little preview of what Baam can really do. I'll hate the author if ever it ends up that the guy isn't really Baam.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Ah, I see, this explains how Baam was able to kill that dude and scare Lahel so much, when there was no Shinsoo in the air. Beside being a wave controller, he is able to manipulate his own blood to form bones, weapons, maybe even Susanoo.