Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yo did I read this right? Did a 5 year time skip just happen?
    Yes, from the beginning, learning the basic magic arts in this manga took years, if in one month Baam became a boss, it would be too much, don't you think ?

That's insane! Now I'm even more anticipating how Baam changed. You know how they mentioned irregulars in the pass have caused destruction climbing the tower and so on, I think this might be what the new Baam will be doing. Like changing the corruption of the tower as he searches for that bitch!

For now, he is in hiding growing his hair :p, that is if the guy in the middle panel is Baam:
    Spoiler!

I hope he learned some night/darkness magic/techniques, after all, his name is supposed to mean Night, at least according to the last chapters of the previous arc.

It's definitely Baam, you can just tell its him especially after getting betrayed like that. Going be badass if he comes back as a darker protagonist like Guts from Beserk. I forgot what they call magic in this manga but didn't one of the test regulators say he has a huge amount of it or something?

It's definitely Baam, you can just tell its him especially after getting betrayed like that. Going be badass if he comes back as a darker protagonist like Guts from Beserk. I forgot what they call magic in this manga but didn't one of the test regulators say he has a huge amount of it or something?
    Their magic is more based on manipulating the existing heavenly water-air, but it's amount is limited for every person by the guardian beast - depends on the floor level. Irregulars and people from "powerful families" are the only ones who can bypass it (http://i19.mangareader.net/tower-of-...od-1738450.jpg).

Baam posses extreme talent in controlling/manipulating that water-air (shinsoo), he learned in a few days/weeks what even very talented people needed months/years to master. Beside it, he already expressed his true hidden potential in it, and that is making it posses instinct/will and using it to defend himself, attack others (http://i30.mangareader.net/tower-of-...od-1738456.jpg). In the future his power might be creating animals from shinsoo, or something along those lines.

BTW. It looks like Lahel might have been raped and Baam wasn't able to protect her. The person who did this might appear in the future (as one of the governing irregulars ?) or was already obliterated by Baam in a way, that have become the main reason why Lahel/Rachel (so what is her name ?) is scared of Baam/Night (http://i18.mangareader.net/tower-of-...od-1710801.jpg).

Appreciate refreshing me about shinsoo forgot that everyone who isn't irregular or from strong family is limited. Also This Shinsoo ability was said only appears in the tower I remember when they first introduced it they said that. Think that might be a clue to something later on. L and R are usually the same when comes to translations. Lahel and Rachel probably both right. Lahel getting raped?! I don't remember that scene maybe a abusive father? I don't think she's scared of Baam, think she just jealous/envious of him why she betrayed him.

CHAPTER 81

And here I thought that we will meet Baam much later on, or at least as the last contestant. Looks like he is annihilating people without remorse, although I'm not so sure that he is killing them off.

Badass cliff hangar! Baam is a beast now!

Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-17-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Hmmmmm, is Baam disgusted by their quick betrayal ? I mean, in the first place he didn't seem so eager to annihilate them, but after their unfriendly performance, he said he is taking them down.

It looks like all of the people from the preview have appeared (the only new ones in this chapter are the guys that already got owned and that silver haired guy), I assume they are "them", those that that shut-in princess talked about, probably the team she prepared in advance that will allow him (the prince) return to castle:
    Bottom:
    Spoiler!