Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Now that I think about it Zero has point. In the beginning he did a lvl 20 challenge and after all these chapters they are only in lvl 2. Mangaka probably forgot about advancing introducing all these characters.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Now that I think about it Zero has point. In the beginning he did a lvl 20 challenge and after all these chapters they are only in lvl 2. Mangaka probably forgot about advancing introducing all these characters.
    Actually the beast that was in the test, appears at around 20 level, but at it's prenatal time, the density of this holy water-air is so high, that even most of those that reached the top, couldn't move in it, or was it extremely hard to move in it. At least that's what one of the black haired Zahard princess's men said and that is why they needed to take a longer route, avoiding the monster's breading grounds.

Go read the latest chapter!

http://www.mangatrix.com/tower-of-god/68/en/
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

New chapters out, lol of course as soon as Yuri comes out they skip back to Koon and the gater - wasn't so bad though, it shows Koons foresight by blocking the paths making the dogs and hunters fight nonstop.

It kind of seems too easy right now though, I wonder what those 2 new people will try.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Last edited by Monte.Teacher; 11-19-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Chapters 74 and 75 been out! And wtf! Lahel !! This is getting good!

Why? Lahel, Why?

I'm getting a bit confused now....

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/76/2

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I'm getting a bit confused now....

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/76/2
    I see, I understand now. That first test that Baam took, was for someone of her caliber, but Baam's potential is far, far superior and thus, that was only the first part of the test, the second was to survive the betrayal of your most loved one. That's probably why she could climb the tower with little to no problem, because she was part of the test for Baam to that point. Right now she needs the help of other to climb, because from the beginning she had no chance of doing it alone.

Oh right, it seems that Baam was the one that has been chosen, but he had no will to go to the tower and resisted it. That's why it took Rachel (wasn't it Lahel ?) by mistake and later on he opened the door with his own power. He could enter as a regular, but only by entering as an irregular had any point to it, as before he had no reason to climb it.

What would be his reason to climb now?