Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    The latest chapter is out!

Here's the link: http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/65
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

New chapters up - it was pretty good, of course that green alien dude (Parakewl) messed up everything again... he's by far my least favorite character..

I want them to go back to Androssi - seriously I wanna see if she's going to help Anak(the lizard princess) and even if she does I wonder what she can do to that clown guy.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    New chapters up - it was pretty good, of course that green alien dude (Parakewl) messed up everything again... he's by far my least favorite character..
    But he messes everything up in an awesome way that makes things...
    Fun.

And especially in this chapter, he brings the funny. 50 chapters down the line, I can see him being your favorite. lol

I want them to go back to Androssi - seriously I wanna see if she's going to help Anak(the lizard princess) and even if she does I wonder what she can do to that clown guy.

That thing looked like 30 times the size of the original thing. I don't see Androssi winning that easily, or that quickly, for a few chapters at least. I mean that evil clown even to fail Baam, or get the sword back, don't think they would use a plan that could actually kill a full princess, just delay her long enough for her to be a non-factor in helping Anak. If she gets there, it'll probably be just to stop her from getting killed, not really much of a battle; sorta like Shank's crew stopping the war.

Still if only Anak could have a more reserved personality. Any1 who's ever seen any type of scary movie, (or possesses common sense) could tell that was going to be a very effective 'killer' trap yet the anger over her mother still motivated her to walk right in and basically hand deliver herself to the evil 'clown guy' as you put it.
    Some people just don't know how to get revenge nowadays.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Go read the latest chapter!

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/67

Wonder how the bubble couple are doing. Since the all those worms started.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    But he messes everything up in an awesome way that makes things...
    Fun.

And especially in this chapter, he brings the funny. 50 chapters down the line, I can see him being your favorite. lol
    Its unlikely, lol he's done nothing cool or helpful in the entire series.. he did leave Hatsu (the short hair swordsmen guy - my current favorite) to fight that ranker alone, while he and the other guy ran away, basically ruining the 'plan' they had ~.~

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Still if only Anak could have a more reserved personality. Any1 who's ever seen any type of scary movie, (or possesses common sense) could tell that was going to be a very effective 'killer' trap yet the anger over her mother still motivated her to walk right in and basically hand deliver herself to the evil 'clown guy' as you put it.
    Some people just don't know how to get revenge nowadays.
    Yeah, I agree - however strong she is its dumb to think she could beat a ranker - even if she didn't know who he really was (meaning a member of a royal enforcement division) - also if i remember correctly he even had another monster snake looking thing with him when she first sees him.

Also, I call him a 'clown guy' because whenever I think of him I see this in my mind
    Spoiler!

And to me that looks like a clown or a evil jester, idk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Wonder how the bubble couple are doing. Since the all those worms started.
    I doubt the worms have made it there, even though it was i think 2 chapters ago when the green dude fucked up the plan again - i'm pretty sure all this is happening at the same time (meaning the fight with Anak/Androssi/the clown dude).

It seems Lahel is detached.. for the past few chapters its been showing Baam doing all this stuff for her, yet it hasn't shown her talking/smiling or anything else but just sitting there.
    Last edited by Airicks; 10-14-2011 at 05:52 PM.

I miss the six very "long" pages. I think it was a very innovative and creative style of reading manga online. I like the way the panels are choreographed on one long page which gives of a cinematic-like experience.

I like it better broken up, I mean the long pages where not bad in anyway, and you are correct when saying(or at least what I think your saying) that it flows better.

however to me, it makes the chapter feel shorter, perhaps because I'm used to clicking and when i'm scrolling down it goes by quicker - either way, I prefer the average 30-40page chapters rather then the longer 6-7pages.

Not to mention, its MUCH easier to get screen shots of just what your looking for when the chapters pages are cut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

Not to mention, its MUCH easier to get screen shots of just what your looking for when the chapters pages are cut up.
    Isn't it better, easier to save the image and cut off what you want, than taking a screen shot ?

The story is pretty slow, it's over 60 chapters and they are still on the second floor, even tough the main hero himself, completed a test that easily surpassed the 20 level of difficult. The art could be better, though I didn't see any webtoon coming near the level of A Fairytale for the Demon Lord.

yeah, Idk why i said "screen shot", obviously its much easier to save image - however still when the chapters are broke up its much easier to just save the image then upload it, who wants to go into paint and cut the image to just what you need.

Also the reason why the 2nd floor is taking so long is because its suppose to be the area where they take out the 'problems' before letting them climb the tower, also its where the regulars get there class (being like fisherman/scout/etc). So it makes sense to me why on chapter 67 they are still on the 2nd floor - basically floor 2 just takes a long time, not only are there more people, they have to learn the basics of their classes, if I remember Floor 1 took Baam like 2-3chapters.

(Side note, I think there's 134 KNOWN floors to be climbed, if I remember correctly no one has been able to pass the test on f134 getting to floor 135).

Anyways, idk how long the floors will take to climb once they're on the floor 3, I assume the will be able to fly up to at least 30 with no problem, considering all the teams are strong though if its like challenges like team vs team it may take longer.