Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

One Piece

Damn Zero you got awesome memory and on top of that knowledgeable about a lot of manga. Thanks!

I want to see that fight continue between Baam and that dude from the whale creature.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-12-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Damn Zero you got awesome memory and on top of that knowledgeable about a lot of manga. Thanks!

I want to see that fight continue between Baam and that dude from the whale creature.
    It's not awesome at all, it's rather bad actually, it's just that I already read the next chapter where they confirmed his identity.

It will take some time, since he is the leader (or just the one that created it) of the 7-winged tree or something and is considered one of the most powerful beings in the tower, he is also an irregular. It's possible that they will not fight again, since technically Baam belongs to his group already, through Yuri's invitation. This will probably turn out important in order for Baam to remove the FUG's shackles.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's not awesome at all, it's rather bad actually, it's just that I already read the next chapter where they confirmed his identity.

It will take some time, since he is the leader (or just the one that created it) of the 7-winged tree or something and is considered one of the most powerful beings in the tower, he is also an irregular. It's possible that they will not fight again, since technically Baam belongs to his group already, through Yuri's invitation. This will probably turn out important in order for Baam to remove the FUG's shackles.
    What you mean? Mean that you read Korean chapter before it was translated to English? The dude that was in the whale is 7 winged tree you talking about? Or are you referring to the boy with the red cap/aura?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    What you mean? Mean that you read Korean chapter before it was translated to English? The dude that was in the whale is 7 winged tree you talking about? Or are you referring to the boy with the red cap/aura?
    There are at least 2 groups scanlating this webcomic, one does it fast, while the other one does it better but slower.

CHAPTER 155

Yes the guy in the whale is one of the top Irregulars (then again, almost every Irregular is a Top Ranker).

Tower of God Season 2 Chapter 76 A.K.A Chapter 156 is out, Enjoy!

Read Here: http://mngacow.com/tower-of-god/s02-76/36/

or Download from the manga tracker, ripped and put in a .zip file by courtesy of yours truly.

Download Here: http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Tower-o...97#rawr=page-1

Hah, so the reason why the Redhead could make such a bet with Koon (even though she doesn't hold any power in FUG), is because Baam was the price the whole time, now that is a great plot twist.

Now I have to wonder if they fooled him in believing that they gave it to him after joining the FUG, or if he was always a weapon (this might mean that Baam used his Ignition power to kill that guy that tried to rape Lehel/Rachel before entering the Tower, which would explain why she is so afraid of him).

This actually might end similar to how Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver series has ended, Baam being Raziel and (blond) Prince being Kain.

When Rak met Baam it almost made me shed a tear.. lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)