Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    CHAPTER 116

Next week is a humor/comedy chapter with someone from part 1 . Then we will probably go to part 3 and the workshop battle (1 year timeskip ?), I think ;P.

CHAPTER 117

Looks like we know who will keep an eye on Viole from the tree guild.

Next chapter in 3 weeks.

It makes no sense for FUG to be using Rachael, even though she is a irregular and 'could' kill Zahard - they are basically ensuring Baam will be their enemy, and in terms of potential it's not even close, Rachael has been shown to have none while Baam took on a White Steal Eel minutes after he entered the tower.

It just makes no sense FUG would target Koon, when Koons Life is the main thing making Baam stay with FUG.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    It makes no sense for FUG to be using Rachael, even though she is a irregular and 'could' kill Zahard - they are basically ensuring Baam will be their enemy, and in terms of potential it's not even close, Rachael has been shown to have none while Baam took on a White Steal Eel minutes after he entered the tower.

It just makes no sense FUG would target Koon, when Koons Life is the main thing making Baam stay with FUG.
    They probably noticed that Koon knows that Rachel is OK and that there is no way that Baam could just fell out of the platform (he was plotting something)... beside, he had quite a strong team that could have stopped Baam's team in their advance. There were reasons for eliminating him, plus he was disposable now that they have gained new additional hostages.

Still, he is probably alive, like a few bricks and explosions could go through his phase armor anyway, not to mention the pocket dimension of his backpack that he smuggled tons of people before... wait, he traded it off, IIRC... well Viole's team is probably going to find him anyway.

Well, Rachel is not a normal person, she seems to have something. It's possible that it was thanks to that something that she wasn't annihilated along with that guy, when Baam went on rampage, before entering the tower (there was a short vague flashback of that). Although, she is afraid of him... since she named him 25th-Night Baam and at the end of 1st season, she said she is afraid of the Night.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    They probably noticed that Koon knows that Rachel is OK and that there is no way that Baam could just fell out of the platform (he was plotting something)... beside, he had quite a strong team that could have stopped Baam's team in their advance. There were reasons for eliminating him, plus he was disposable now that they have gained new additional hostages.

Still, he is probably alive, like a few bricks and explosions could go through his phase armor anyway, not to mention the pocket dimension of his backpack that he smuggled tons of people before... wait, he traded it off, IIRC... well Viole's team is probably going to find him anyway.

Well, Rachel is not a normal person, she seems to have something. It's possible that it was thanks to that something that she wasn't annihilated along with that guy, when Baam went on rampage, before entering the tower (there was a short vague flashback of that). Although, she is afraid of him... since she named him 25th-Night Baam and at the end of 1st season, she said she is afraid of the Night.
    I didn't mean that I thought Koon WAS dead, after all he is strong and the likely hood of a single explosion of that magnitude killing him is low IMO, but it makes no sense for FUG to push Baam when they NEED Baam to kill Zahard (like I said, Rachael 'could' do it, but I highly doubt it, she didn't have the power to open the door into the tower, she fell through Baams door - Baam on the other hand opened the door himself)

Also, with Koon dead do you think Baam cares enough about the others in his current group? Like, he already seemed pretty broken after he was betrayed by Rachael, what makes them so sure he will have the drive to go on now that his 2nd closest friend is dead? (again, this is from FUG's point of view for killing Koon, I don't think Koon is really dead).

I don't know, but it makes no sense to me
    Spoiler!
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

^ No, they had to kill one of Baam's friends (at least try). He was starting to get out of their hands. The current arc is a prove of it. Rather than keep climbing up and getting stronger, he run out to save one of his friends... if you haven't noticed, the FUG is getting impatient, they already say that thanks to Viole's existence, the promising time is coming close... they can't risking loosing control of him now that he is starting to get really strong, neither they can allow for his friends to get strong enough to oppose FUG, not to mention combining their forces with Baam.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I didn't mean that I thought Koon WAS dead, after all he is strong and the likely hood of a single explosion of that magnitude killing him is low IMO, but it makes no sense for FUG to push Baam when they NEED Baam to kill Zahard (like I said, Rachael 'could' do it, but I highly doubt it, she didn't have the power to open the door into the tower, she fell through Baams door - Baam on the other hand opened the door himself)

Also, with Koon dead do you think Baam cares enough about the others in his current group? Like, he already seemed pretty broken after he was betrayed by Rachael, what makes them so sure he will have the drive to go on now that his 2nd closest friend is dead? (again, this is from FUG's point of view for killing Koon, I don't think Koon is really dead).

I don't know, but it makes no sense to me

Spoiler!
    I get your question and why you asked it, cause I asked the same thing when I 1st read it, then I remembered 3 somethings I think the reader/ audience can look over, because of the way characters act.
    1 is that although "bunny ears" seemed to be just putting on a show, for the most part those of the hardcore believers in FUG really think of Ba am as a "god". (If any know him personally they'd probably realize odds are no matter how angry and powerful he got he'd never come after them unless he finally snapped.) But the point being a "god" like Ba am that draws people, and thus draws weaknesses will pretty much guaranteed always produce more friends, thus more weaknesses/ hostages. + as long as they got even 1 he can't make a move. Plus in their super crazy fanatic minds they probably see themselves as just 'tough love' getting Ba am to where (power-wise) he needed to go to attain "Godhood"
    AND
    2. As such even if their "GOD" comes and wreaks vengeance on some or all of them, it's pretty much guaranteed that it doesn't matter since it means it'll be after he, (their "god"), has already achieved their goals. And it's doubtful almost any of these people really know who they're working for, meaning their true leaders, meaning no matter how powerful/ rage filled/ unhinged he becomes, it's almost guaranteed their 'untouchable', as in not knowing of their existence equals safe, ( although this being a manga means that's probably gonna be absolutely and completely wrong)
    +
    3. Just wouldn't be surprised if they had a way of controlling countering Ba am through that thing they put in him, like they probably controlled "Devil guy's" friend. Or even if putting that thing in him shortens his life as well.

+ Agreed on the spoiler except I liked him all along. And as much as he was standing up for Koon, I believe a whole lot of self interest went into his decision. U can't trust that BI----YA&&$ that is Rachel which this plan clearly shows. If the other 2 wasn't directly working for FUG, who knows if they might've been dead, from her, as well. Think he figured she'd kill him sooner rather than later anyway, might as well do it now on his terms.

P. S. - Lesson supremely learned, never trust females with bunny ears, or blood red lips.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    @Luffy: Thanks for the summation. You pretty much expressed how I felt about the post.

@Zero: I wonder if SIU is planning to bring them all together during WSB or have BAAM play the bad guy to stay unnoticed; while trying to protect them.

Thoughts on Author: BAAM's progression has been amazing and SIU blended parts 1 and 2 together nicely; the story line is wide open for growth and surprises. My guess percentage on the story line is around 30% so for me; I will wait to see what happens next. One thing I know for sure is that BAAM will have to rival the family heads in strength one day. I'm ready to experience all the growth bound to happen.

Story Line: The Fug Team is strong enough to get respect from two hot heads that got captured. lol; There isn't a size limits (that I remember) on teams so during the Gongbang we may see S1 Team and Tangsooyuk combine along with BaaM (maybe even the whole fug squad)

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/tower_of_god/c154/

Is the the guy with the red cap the same one he fought earlier inside the giant whale creature?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/tower_of_god/c154/

Is the the guy with the red cap the same one he fought earlier inside the giant whale creature?
    No, he is the one that was in the secret base (where Emily lies) with the other Devils of the arms, he is their advanced model.