Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    it's been forever since i've posted but man... chap 111.... MAN... I have to wait a week :(

The chapter was translated long ago, but I was waiting for batoto version before posting it (they always have the afterword with is interesting - this time it included a total ranking of 17 strongest rankers in the Tower).

CHAPTER 111

Is it me or do all Slayer have Grace in their name ?

Chapter 113
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/134099/...by_the-company

I think it's pretty hax that Baam can learn ANY move that he sees, obviously he will most likely end up the strongest Irregular.

But come on, he learned a 'Legendary' Technique used by the 4th strongest guy in the tower (Urek Mazino) ... THE FORTH STRONGEST GUY lol and there are thousands of rankers so its not like he's the '4th strongest of 10 guys' - he's a VERY big deal.

The move name is "Emperors Fist of Scorching Death' lol - that sounds like a end game move..
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Can Baam instantly copy a technique he sees or a technique he's been hit to? I think it's the latter. Is the Wing Tree organiztion something like the greenpeace? hihihi
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

He copied Loves techniques that increased his speed (I forgot their names, but it was 2 I think), and he wasn't hit by them - so I'm guessing he can copy any move he sees.

Which like I said, is cool, but dominant, the only reason he isn't the strongest right now is because he's only been in the tower 6years, when it normally takes someone 500years to climb it - and even for Urek (who climb it faster then anyone ever) still took 50years.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    He copied Loves techniques that increased his speed (I forgot their names, but it was 2 I think), and he wasn't hit by them - so I'm guessing he can copy any move he sees.

Which like I said, is cool, but dominant, the only reason he isn't the strongest right now is because he's only been in the tower 6years, when it normally takes someone 500years to climb it - and even for Urek (who climb it faster then anyone ever) still took 50years.
    Don't worry, just because he copied it, it doesn't mean that he can use it... or at least it's at a level were he could use it once and nothing more, even low level attacks... probably .

I think that he needs to be hit with the attack, or have a direct contact with the technique (like touching someone who uses speed buff), because it's not his eyes, but his blood (that red thing) that is doing the learning, you can even notice that it almost has it's own will and most likely is the reason why Rachel is scared of Baam.

The author confirmed that both, Rachel and Baam are irregulars. A regular is simply a chosen one by the Rabit-Alien, although there are people that are chosen directly by the Tower (like Zahard, Baam and the like) and thus it looks like they have opened the doors themselves (while normally people are let in by Hedeon).

I think he can copy certain generic Shinsoo skills like speed, strength enhancing shinsoo etc. by simply observing them but when it comes to special techniques or clan specific technique I guess he need to receive attacks from them.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

CHAPTER 114

So, who is going to be eaten this time ?

CHAPTER 115

And part of the story has ended... seemingly with revealing that there is another prince of Zahard... and seeing some old faces along the way .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Don't worry, just because he copied it, it doesn't mean that he can use it... or at least it's at a level were he could use it once and nothing more, even low level attacks... probably .

I think that he needs to be hit with the attack, or have a direct contact with the technique (like touching someone who uses speed buff), because it's not his eyes, but his blood (that red thing) that is doing the learning, you can even notice that it almost has it's own will and most likely is the reason why Rachel is scared of Baam.
    I haven't read anything to support any of this.

Baam should be able to use the moves he learns again and again (like how he 'stopped' Love for a second, I assume that was the same move Quant taught him in Season 1 where Baam rescues Rachel).
    Of course Baam isn't like a instant master with the moves he learns/takes from other people, but he seemly can understand them enough that he can recreate the move over and over until he does master it.

Also, I think it has something to do with Shinsoo itself which gives Baam that ability, I haven't read ANYTHING that states his gifts with Shinsoo is connected to the red skeleton/lobster thing that healed him.

------------------------------------------

This last chapter was good, I wonder how Urek will play into the story - I think its more likely he becomes Baams friend rather then a enemy

Also, I cannot imagine Baam being a part of FUG forever (which is another reason I doubt Urek will be a enemy), I mean by the time they climb the tower Baam alone should be strong enough to fight/protect ANYONE he wants - not to mention Baam is already friends with 3 Princesses RIGHT NOW lol, so who knows how many more allies he will get while climbing.