Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    That black haired, red eyed guy, was he the always sleeping shinshou master ?
    same thing i wanted to ask,maybe he lacks sleep so his eyes turned red
    koon still with his genius tactics

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

CHAPTER 104
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 105

Ok, let's start with this... the bit*h is creaaaaazy ;P.

There was no fooling the most cruel person in Baam's team.

The plot is thickening.

Expect Koon to loose his shorts when he will see Viole .

Expect Rachel to break in a totally new way when she sees Viole :p (fans want it, fans demand it, so it might happen ).

This manga never fails to intrigue me. I can't wait when all the hidden agenda clash!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

This is such a great comic.. from character design to the story, I think I may not read it for a few months so I can do a lot of chapters at once and spare the waiting.

Spoiler!
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

CHAPTER 106

Look whose baaaaack :
    Spoiler!

Funny enough the "King" is only the 3rd strongest being within the Tower.

Enryu is Baam's/Viole's father... I think , but it might be, since the Shinsoo turned red when he entered the Tower, Headon is searching for him, he is a master shinsoo - magic spears - user, is handsome and popular with girls, the "Grace" in Viole's name, might come from Enryu's graceful fighting style...

CHAPTER 107

I see, the problem with Zahard isn't his strength, but the fact that he can't be killed by those born within the tower, even if they are stronger than him. This explains why they are so careful with Irregulars and why all known (beside Baam, yet ;P) Irregulars are stronger/have higher ranking than Zahard.

I'm just wondering if Zahard is really the king of the tower or is he just the king of the floors that has already been explored and controlled. The way I understand it, he was able to get a contract from a shinsoo monster king on probably the highest floor explored and controlled and declared himself as king of all the other lower floors. I don't think he is considered king to the other much higher floors. I'm also assuming that the higher the floor is the stronger its respective shinsoo monster king is...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

CHAPTER 107 ver. BATOTO

The previous version was missing the afterword which explained how Phantaminum obtained his ranking as the strongest person in the Tower... I actually forgot that beside Enryu, Phant and Baam, there was one more Irregular who survived until this time .

"Due to a contract with the Guardians, Zahard cannot be killed unless you're an Irregular." He was the one that conquered the Floors together with the 10 Families.

The Tower itself isn't fully explored. From what I understood, there are currently 134 Floors opened. Not to mention that within the 134th Floor, there are floors which were conquered by the daughters of Zahard. To open the next Floor, you would need to pass the test from the Guardians of the next floor itself, which are extremely difficult, even on the lowest levels... of course there is one more, even more extreme and wicked way to conquer a Floor... that is to slay the immortal guardian... at least until Enryu did it, it was believed that they were immortal...

Reaching the 134th Floor means reaching the current top of the Tower and thus becoming a Ranker... I think .

CHAPTER 110

Baam, riding on a human under water like a boss .