Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    If he can copy anything he gets hit with that would be an amazing ability, since from my understanding each of the noble houses have special abilities/techniques only they learn and use (for example the Yeons fire shinsoo) and with those techniques they are the strongest people in the tower - if Baam could copy them... he would be unstoppable.

He obviously can't perfect them instantly though - still, just understanding how they work would be a insane advantage.
    Unless it's a one-hit-sure-kill .

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/98/2

Such a sad chapter.. Poor Nia....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I wonder now that the Prince was betrayed will he try to join Ja Wangnan/Baam/etc..

Since the Nia dude is most likely really dead the team is a bit small - Ja Wangnan/Yeon/Glasses Girl/Teddy bear guy/Akraptor and the little girl..

Compared the the first seasons team season 2 is very under powered.. Akraptor/Yeon are the only really strong guys - The prince would help a lot plus he's a light bearer which is pretty helpful.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

CHAPTER 100

This is a massive chapter, with pumped up light effects, funny (as always) comments from scanlators and of course, with some revelations... though I actually saw that coming .

Looks like the Prince, might actually be the son of Golden November user, since she is the only one from the Zahard Family with golden hair, I think .

Love this Chapter!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

CHAPTER 101

The test has ended...

anyway, I'm starting to think that Baam/Viole, is actually a descendant of the Blacksmith (the one that made the month series), since he demonstrated to create live-like things from Shinso and his Blood (?) and well, the Monthly series are basically living weapons. Not to mention that the only bishounen loving Black March seems to fit him color wise... although most likely it was intended for the prince, although again he isn't very pretty-boyish.

its an amazing read,started this morning and got stuck til the last chap.
    is there sth like a databook ? to get to know the chars better?

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

CHAPTER 102

Wow, didn't expect that, but I think that Viole knew it... maybe ;P.

A cameo from the previous part, guess who .

Looks like that shut-in princess is working or at least using FUG to move the Prince up through the tower.

There is going to be a one week break.

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    its an amazing read,started this morning and got stuck til the last chap.
    is there sth like a databook ? to get to know the chars better?
    Normally at the end of the chapter there is like a character list (normally only the strongest rankers in the tower) and it gives them a description - I don't know if there is a set data book, but I know there have been a lot of bios on high-ranking rankers.

I wonder how devoted Baam/Viole is to FUG, like I can kind of see him being taken advantage of, after all even though he is insanely strong/talented the ONLY human contact he had before coming to the tower is Rachel - and she tried to kill him.. Hopefully the new team makes him open himself back up.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

CHAPTER 103

That black haired, red eyed guy, was he the always sleeping shinshou master ?