Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 85

It has been confirmed, it's Baam after all and seeing how he is going up the tower alone, I don't think he joined any organization. All the regulars from the preview have gathered, I guess it's time for some team tests (since the elevator was able to house many people at once).

I was under the impression that the team you go with on floor 20 is the team your stuck with for the rest of the climb - even though Baam went up first he still completed that initial test with the other guys.

Also I was thinking that's why Baam was trying to eliminate the other people during the first part of the test - he knew if he didn't then they'd have to team up.. given that he's an irregular he didn't want to put a bunch of people in more danger by climbing the tower with him.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

if i am correct, man tried to reach heaven by building a tower. god found this to be a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyltonu View Post
    if i am correct, man tried to reach heaven by building a tower. god found this to be a bad thing.
    Yet, if it wasn't able to reach the heavenly doors, then he wouldn't destroy it, right ? Otherwise there wouldn't be any skyscrapers to this day.

CHAPTER 88

Ah, so Baam is actually concerned with making other people enemies of Zahard, I see, well looks like he is still Baam ;D.

So the red wing seems to be the FUG, well the Zahard family tried to dispose of him and made his girl betray him, or at least, that's how it looks like, kukukukukuku.

I know you christians would say that committing suicide is a sin. What if I (Non Believer) push you from the Eiffel tower. Will God save you if you believe in him.

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/89
    http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/90

Informative Chapters... Can't wait for the next one! There will sure be some actions... both physical and phsychological....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

CHAPTER 91

Wow, everyone is pissing their pants, but let's face it, if Viole really wanted to eliminate them, then they would already be dead. Most likely, he will go after the ranker and the current team will gather 7 member and will pass as well (at the same time ?). It's even possible that slaying that ranker is Baam's mission as FUG member. Although I think that Baam isn't really part of the FUG, but owned Viole and is now impersonating him.

CHAPTER 92

Baam isn't his real name, so the one ha has now could be his real name after all, especially since the FUG master, the 15th strongest ranker, the No. 1 slayer, has Grace for a surname(?) as well:
    Baam's full name:
    Spoiler!

The FUG Master:
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 97

Looks like Viole's abilities have something to do with his bones (the blood one ?). You know, the armor regeneration and the copy ability (as he can only copy what he got hit with, beside the author suggested it in the after words ).

If he can copy anything he gets hit with that would be an amazing ability, since from my understanding each of the noble houses have special abilities/techniques only they learn and use (for example the Yeons fire shinsoo) and with those techniques they are the strongest people in the tower - if Baam could copy them... he would be unstoppable.

He obviously can't perfect them instantly though - still, just understanding how they work would be a insane advantage.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)