Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I just took it as the mangaka showing off the new Baam. You know like the badass intro, not sure if how they acted around him cause him to want to kill them.

Wait so some of these kids are set up to find/catch Baam? I don't know whats with me in this manga even though I love it I stay missing key points xD

After a 4month break from the manga I just caught back up, now I wish I would had waited 2-3 more weeks lol.

It sucks that Rachel betrayed Baam, although, given that she was leaving to leave him to begin with makes it seem like she was never nearly as infatuated with him, as he was with her so I guess its not "such" a surprise that she would do whatever it took to climb the tower.

I think the biggest question for me now is how is Baam so strong even though he's a regular - he must be the son of someone strong (maybe the king, but there's no evidence for that), also I doubt he would be the son of any of the princesses because if he were then it stands to reason that he would be much more stronger physically (like anak).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

I know right! Ain't she a b*tch! That chapter was good though I haven't read a betrayal as good as that in a while.

Baam's a irregular btw not a regular.

At first I was under the impression he was irregular, however when the gate opened it was suppose to be him going into the tower, Rachel just fell in the gateway before he did. So I was thinking that would make her the irregular, seeing as the Tower did not choose her, yet she went in anyway.

I don't know if Baam is still considered an irregular, since even though he did open the portal thing by himself, it was after the Tower had chosen him to climb it anyway - to be a irregular you have to enter the tower without being chosen, also it was said that first test was meant for Rachel, which would make sense if she was a irregular.

How I thought it was that Rachel new he was a irregular capable of opening the door why she used him. Forgot how the chosen process works but If I recall I don't think its the tower itself opening the door for you like that. Pretty sure that's how irregulars get in is by the tower opening the door for them when they aren't chosen. Isn't being chosen a process or something I forgot.

I'm going to have to re-read it, however this is how I thought it happened.
    (gotta use numbers, putting it in paragraph form made no sense)

1: Rachel somehow knew when the door was opening (why else would she had told Baam she was leaving BEFORE the gate opened)
    2: Rachel ran from Baam to go to the gate/portal (which in my mind makes sense that she knew it was going to open)
    3: Baam followed her and grabbed her, they tripped and as Baam was asking her to stay Rachel disappeared into the portal that was in the ground.
    4:Rachel now meets Evankhell (which I think was the name of the guy on the first floor, I could be mistaken) - he tells her she shouldn't be here/etc but gives her a test anyways, which was the snake thing and to pop the bubble.
    5: During all that, Baam gets depressed and somehow teleports into the Tower (Rachel must had hid seen him and hid before he noticed)
    6: Evankhell now sees Baam and gives him Rachel's test, Baam does the test with the help of Yuri, which makes Rachel jealous because she should be the "heroine".
    7: Evankhell then makes a deal with Rachel and she gets sent up.

Then the rest is old news, Rachel conspires to betray Baam and in doing so become the heroine of the story/etc/etc.

Now if that's all correct, then would Baam be an irregular? Evankhell said that Rachel wasn't chosen, which means it was Baam who was picked to climb the tower. Even though Baam somehow did come into the Tower of his own power to be an irregular you have to enter without being chosen, which he was chosen - just Rachel wen't through first.

Yeah I'm pretty that's the irregular way of entering the tower how Baam got in. Nobody told him he was chosen he just enter through the gate. Pretty sure all the regulars were told they got chosen and they didn't just know when the door would open for them or not. Think the Blonde guy that looks like a chick instructor was the one explaining this.

And as for the Rachel knowing the door would open wasn't her and Baam like right in front of the gate? She was probably just passing time until it open. I think she just knew the door would open eventually and not the exact time it would.

But I do think Baam is a regular too actually, because him having so much of that energy go can both ways. If he's a regular means he's probably from a strong family thus Rachel knew this and everything you said above falls into place.

Baam was originally a regular and thus the door opened before him and not before Rachel (she was standing backwards to it). Rachel entered the door because she was standing closer, plus it's possible that those that can open the door themselves, can close it as well (at that time, Baam was thinking of staying there forever with Rachel, and that's how he instinctively closed the door ?) .

So, even though Baam was originally a regular, he is currently an irregular.

We don't know what Baam or Rachel were doing there, all we know is that there have appeared one more person, who was abusing her, or doing something bad to her, then the glass (Baam's mind) broke and he doesn't remember what was after it. The only thing we know is that person seemingly disappeared. This encounter could be the source of her fear of Night (Baam means Night) and the prove that the door will open for someone with such abilities/power.

It's also possible that by Stars, she doesn't mean real stars, but beings that are exact opposite to Baam (night).

I didn't know Baam meant "Night" - where did you find that definition?

I remember looking it up and I think it meant like unexpected/surprising. - If it does mean Night though I think your right about the stars being just a metaphor and not actual stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I didn't know Baam meant "Night" - where did you find that definition?

I remember looking it up and I think it meant like unexpected/surprising. - If it does mean Night though I think your right about the stars being just a metaphor and not actual stars.
    It was mentioned two times in brackets: "Night(Baam)":
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!