Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    What would be his reason to climb now?
    If this was seinen, perhaps revenge ? But here, to ask why she did it(at least it seemed like they could go together...) and probably to protect his friends, because if she was capable of betraying the closest(?) person to her, then most likely the others will meet the same fate.

Wasn't trying to put you in the spot, just curious what you thought it might be. Revenge aye? I could see some of the other characters doing that but not Baam he might be like Naruto is to Sasuke still pursuing his friendship, maybe. But Lahel seems to no care about him at all, actually this chapter makes it seem as if she planned this from the start. Knowing Baam can open the door to the tower for her. So she used him for that. His reason now could simply be to ask her "Why?" I'm enjoying this twist quite a lot haven't felt this from a manga in a while.

Oh your sig badass I didn't know they had a prequel to Fate/staynight, Fate/Zero imo so far is 10times better they aren't holding anything back this time around.

Chapter 77 http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/77
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 12-26-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Knew something was wrong in that this meant pretty much all the higher ups was lieing for Rachel/ Lahel, Because they had also said she was too injured to take the test and we see how much of a lie that was. Sad to see I was right.

Forget? Was Baam earlier mentioned to be similar or the same as Night, Because 2 times in parenthesis they alluded to them being the same thing?

Well at least it seems Baam is still alive in some way? Wonder how he gets back into the running. Do we see him years later crazy strong trying to compete with the new group taking the test? Hmmn....

Also curious how much or even why the floor master?/ beast controlling the floor who arranged the test could have wanted this outcome even really allowed it?
    Especially since I get the feeling they don't care about the "inner tower politics" like the floor guardians do?

..... Damn, just realized how truly screwed over Baam was with the added benefit of future - seeing - gir. I mean her little confession and begging Baam not to follow her must've been perfectly orchestrated to make him instead do the exact opposite, and now how she has the perfect and absolute loyalty of all the other people is really the perfect mindfuck. Makes Koon seem like playing kid games in comparison.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/78/2

After 78 chapters, I think things are just getting started.... This manga has a very bright future ahead of it....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Like that look on Baam. Wonder how this gonna change him. Hella confusing though from everything that happen pass2-3 chapters.

Any1 else wondering this as well - "Also curious how much or even why the floor master?/ beast controlling the floor who arranged the test could have wanted this outcome even really allowed it?
    Especially since I get the feeling they don't care about the "inner tower politics" like the floor guardians do?"
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 79

Mostly Q&A and a preview, from which, it seems like the main character is going to be the thrown (?) away prince (yes a prince and not princess) of Zahard - probably the one for whom the Black April was invented.

In the second part we will met:
    - the prince (mentioned above),
    - long hair Baam (?),
    - Koon's sister (the one he made go to the top),
    - Yuri,
    - other unknown characters.

Funny how the author himself says don't worry about the floors, just focus on the plot.

http://www.mangareader.net/tower-of-god/80

The real plot has just begun..... hihi
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Yo did I read this right? Did a 5 year time skip just happen?