Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gay Dumbledore

Books are for goofballs >:O I choose not to read the books because they are too cumbersome to carry around, plus im to busy reading text books to have another book to read so watching is the next best thing, and im not a failure Im just efficient.
    A pie in the sky?

dont u ever read just for fun? or curiosity? maybe ur yet to find a book that interests u but reading a good book is one of the most addicting and satisfiying thing one can do lol but knowadays who has the time lol internet, xbox 360, PS3 online gaming (FFXI)... where the hell do I get time to read?!!!

I dont see the big deal with him being gay... is about time religion stops inhibiting free thoughts and opinions. I swear, "religion is the opium of the masses". So, true.... so, so true.
    U know the worst part, a few kids and gals will go gay just cause their favorite magician was gay... lol i swear some people are dumb. "THATS HOW HE GOT TO BE SO POWERFUL!".
    Choose whatever u want for urself... just dont do it cause he is ur favorite character in a book people!
    Last edited by luimac; 10-30-2007 at 10:38 PM.

yeah I do read, the last novel I read for fun was Anansi Boys but with school and work and everything going on in my life I rarely have the time to read, I tend to only have time to read my textbooks, plus I dont even have time to play video games and whatnot, I bought a Wii about 6 months ago but have only had enough time to long on about 24 hours or something low. I really only read a book if it totally grabs me, if im in the book store Ill read the first page of the second chapter and if nothing then I usually put it down.
    A pie in the sky?

well, to be truthful not all books are good. some are a huge waste of time... hate people that think, "as long as he is reading, thats good enough". NOT IF WHAT U MAKE THEM READ IS CRAP!

Yeah, you have to enjoy reading in order to really continue to do it out of enjoyment.
    A pie in the sky?

To be honest, I don't see what's wrong with a gay character in a story book. The media is just making a big deal out of it.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

well... more than the media is relion that is the problem. ;p but the media knows that and since its "controversy" it will sell.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    You fail, big time. The movies are pure crap.
    As are the books.