Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gay Dumbledore

The Black Swordsman

Gay Dumbledore

JK Rowling says wizard Dumbledore is gay | Entertainment | Hollywood | Reuters

JK Rowling says wizard Dumbledore is gay

Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:38am IST

NEW YORK (Reuters) - J.K. Rowling has outed one of the main characters of her best-selling Harry Potter series, telling fans in New York that the wizard Albus Dumbledore, head of Hogwarts school, is gay.

Speaking at Carnegie Hall on Friday night in her first U.S. tour in seven years, Rowling confirmed what some fans had always suspected -- that she "always thought Dumbledore was gay", reported entertainment Web site E! Online.

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd
    お母さん.. お父さん.. 先生.. 私.. 結婚.. 出来る? ..¡11ıʍ noʎ ..((; oɥ1 nʞ ʞǝʍǝɔ nʇı nʞǝɹnʇɐubıs ɐɯɐs ɹɐʇɐʌɐ ıp ɐpɐ buɐʎ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ...¡ɹǝuǝq ɐqoɔ WITHOUT TEH WIL 2 ADVANCA HUMANS R AS D3AD!!1!1 WTF

Hah, I could say it's surprising, but it isn't. It was too obvious reading the last book that Dumbledore had something more than just a friend relationship with Grindelwald

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Yeah it didn't really enter my mind......until his stories with Grindelwald popped up.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

The thing is, the underlying homoeroticism between other characters is vastly greater than any gay tingles I got for Dumbledore and Grindelwald, so I'm rather surprised.

Anyway, the yaoi community must be devastated. He's not exactly the youngest, most attractive strapping young lad. I suppose all the fandom can do is hope some of the gay rubbed off on Harry, and that HarryxRon isn't a total loss.

I was very surprise when I read this the other day. I guess we know why Dumbledore has such an interest in Harry.

Or I will use the joke that Mountain Lion Link made up the other night "I guess he was only interested in Harry's wand".

Hahahahahaha.....ha....

I didn't see this coming, but I really don't care. It doesn't really affect the story either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Hahahahahaha.....ha....

I didn't see this coming, but I really don't care. It doesn't really affect the story either way.

It really doesn't affect the story at all, but it could explain why Dumbledore was all so secretive, being in the closet in all.

The only response I can think of to this is "LOLWUT?!" I mean...seriously?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

She just want attention.

More at
    My Deviantart

I doubt Rowling wants anything more than what she has at the moment.