View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

2 50.00%
  • l4l Great

2 50.00%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reborn 351 Discussion/352 Predictions

Reborn! 351: "A Favor"

So it looks like the Arcobaleno are choosing people to fight for them? I wonder for what purpose. Am going to guess Verde asked Enma and Skull asked Muruko. Fon is still wondering who he's going to ask. Colonello is asking Iemitsu. We get to see some old faces we haven't seen in while.

Edit: After reading it again, it's Skull who asked Enma and Verde who asked Muruko. Am thinking Fon will ask I-Pin, I mean she is his student.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 08-31-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

im guessing either a rainbow war or a rainbow tournament lol
    im also guessing we might see the Giglio Nero family again with when uni or her family shows up. im also guessing we might see Kawahira in this arc with Fon. and it looked like skull asked ennma because you could kind of see the helmet.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Reborn! 351: "A Favor"

So it looks like the Arcobaleno are choosing people to fight for them? I wonder for what purpose. Am going to guess Verde asked Enma and Skull asked Muruko. Fon is still wondering who she's going to ask. Colonello is asking Iemitsu. We get to see some old faces we haven't seen in while.
    LOL ;P. The only arcobaleno that are women are sky and Skull (Marmon is supposed to be a guy, from the way they adress him)... not counting the failed one.

There isn't necessary going to be a war or a tournament, they might have just chosen people, to wich they will leave the pacifiers, for the time being.

Anyway, the pairs are:
    - Colonello (blue) & one of the CEDEF,
    - Marmon/Viper (indigo) & Xanxus,
    - Verde (green) & Mukuro,
    - Skull (violet) & Enma,
    - Reborn (yellow) & Tsuna or Dino,
    - Fon (red) & ??? (perhaps Byakuran or Hibari),
    - Aria (orange) & ??? (probably Gamma),
    - Eight element arcobaleno... he doesn't seem to be part of it.

Kawahira... wasn't he really Daemon ? Isn't this why he knew about the future battles and their powers, as he was considered a friend/one of those Tsuna battled along ?

Colonello's more like asking for Lal Mirch.

Fon might ask for his student.

well that was just my guess because he did say fight for me so................ im also guessing that its not a 1 person thing since reborn asked dino and tsuna also the fact that when skull asked ennma he said the whole shimon family was going to help. that would also take hibari out since he will probably be helping reborn. im guessing dino will just be added to tsuna and his guardians.or maybe there is not specific number. but like i said im guessing that Kawahira will be the one to help fon maybe I-Pin as well. also since last we saw him Lancia left with basil he could be conected to cedef now and we could see him in this arc! there are plenty of possibilities here and its AWESOME!
    Last edited by cross777; 08-31-2011 at 09:33 PM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    LOL ;P. The only arcobaleno that are women are sky and Skull (Marmon is supposed to be a guy, from the way they adress him)... not counting the failed one.
    LOL! Whoops!

- Skull (violet) & Enma,
    That was Skull wasn't it? Didn't pay attention the first time around.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

yes it looks like skull went to ennma
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Intial thoughts, it was a great chapter. Any chapter with Xanxus is win in my book. It was really good seeing old familiar faces, Dino, Xanxus, Mokuro, and Iemitsu. Gamma seems like an obvious choice to show up.

Who would you rather have fight for you, Dino or Tsuna? Dino's only downside is that he sucks without his bodygaurds, if I remember correctly.

Two things are on my mind right now, what happened to Fran and will Byakuran come into play? It would awesome if he shows up.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

In all honesty, Tsuna and Enma, along with their guardians, should be able to polish off whatever is sent their way. By my measure, these two families are more powerful than the entire mafia. Why do any of the characters overlook this? Once Tsuna and crew are fired up, they and Simon should make this mystery much more fun. As an aside, Amano completely neglected to finish the last arc with an adequate ending ceremony...so that just leaves Tsuna where he started, yet now he has enough power to take on the eighth element's abilities.

In regards to why they are all being gathered, it must have to do with why they can't normally participate in combat. The people asked will fight on behalf of the Arcobaleno against mystery-masked-man. Nothing too heavy.

Does this also mean Tsuna can usurp Mukuro from Verde, or has Chrome taken his place as guardian indefinitely?