How many chapters?

How many chapters have you read, in the entire course of you reading manga? I know an exact number would be nearly impossible to figure out, for many people, but its not quite so impossible as finding out how many PAGES you have read.

Repeated reads do not count.

manga that are on going count toward your total, as well as uncompleted read series that have/haven't already finished.

GO!

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

wow il try and count this brb

edit: 5min later holy crap

edit: 15min later okay i missed alot of them but i get at 26996 chapters at 19 pages per chapter thats 512924 pages wtf
    and i'm sure thats not all. wow i realy need to stop reading this shit
    Last edited by dragonfang; 08-31-2011 at 07:30 PM.
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

16,576 registered chapters but maybe over 30,000 with registered + unregistered.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    who knows i read atleast 10 series with 300 + chapters and some of them are still ongoing

Lemme first start by naming manga that I've read...
    naruto, one piece, bleach, fairy tail, rave, detective conan, hajime no ippo, toriko, sket dance, enigma, magico, beelzebub, prince of tennis, new prince of tennis, katekyo hitman reborn, psyren, gash bell, dragon ball, dragon ball z, I'm sure I'm missing a lot, now lets count the chapters, 550, 700, ... screw this

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...