View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    15 46.88%
  • |4| Good

    8 25.00%
  • |3| Average

    7 21.88%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    2 6.25%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 169
  1. #21
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,469
    - Inoue is so annoying

    - Why is this dragging out so much my god all these captains just watching like its a movie

    - Shouldnt they just kill this guy and be over it.

    - Kenpachi should be pleased now they have more enemies to fight


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  2. #22
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Nice chapter.

    Wow, Tsuki really did a massive mind job on Chad and Orihime. In Orhime's past Tsuki replaces her brother and in Chad's he past replaces his grandfather, the two most important people in their lives. I wonder what they are going to think of themselves when they get their heads back on straight. Am glad Chad and Orihime, especially Orihime, is staying out of this. The look on Tsuki face was so damn creepy. Ginjou giving a bit of the power that he stole from Ichigo really won't help them against captain class shinigami. All I got to say is good luck to them, they're going to need it.

    I see the match up looking like this

    Byakuya vs Giriko
    Renji vs Jackie
    Toushirou vs Yukio
    Kenpachi or Ikkaku vs Shishigawara (Mohawk dude)
    Ichigo vs Ginjou
    Rukia vs Riruka

    I believe Isshin and Urahara will take care of Tsuki not by battle but some other means to immobilize him before he can make a move.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  3. #23
    Bosnias Badass AmarSa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    710
    That look that Ichigo has right after Ginjou said that he'd be dead without his powers..that's THE look for me.
    Bleach is getting back on track, finally. Can't wait for next week, I even enjoyed this chap more than the Naruto chapter.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Execution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    I'm with you on this. Ginjou has a lot more power than anyone's willing to give him credit for & it's substantiated by the fact that the Captain Commander sent not just any Soul Reapers, but his strongest Captains along with Ichigo's renewed abilities in order to ensure it was taken care of.

    Anyone looking for Ginjou to just get done in is sadly mistaken and ignoring the plot mechanics up to this point.
    It's more wishful thinking that Kubo will find a way to make the battle compelling without him passing out hax to the other characters to allow them to compete with characters they do not even have the experience to be able to compete with.

    Even though Ichigo had to use FGT I found the battle with Aizen a rather nice change of pace seeing as how he did not have to get his ass handed to him the first half of the fight and was able to have an actual battle. Kubo does change it up but it's very rare, however I think that Kubo wants to see this arc come to a conclusion quickly as this arc has had the earliest (hopefully) final confrontation out of any of bleach's arcs thusfar.

    Ginjou might have some potential but if his lackey's somehow find a way to compete with Kenpachi or Byakuya (even with Ichigo's fullbring) I call bullshit.

  5. #25
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Inoue is so annoying

    So say we all.

    - Why is this dragging out so much my god all these captains just watching like its a movie

    Same bitching I heard when Aizen was on the scene and most of the Captains & Vaizards sat back and watched.

    - Shouldnt they just kill this guy and be over it.

    "It's not that fucking easy" for $1,000, Alex. Answer? Today's Daily Double.

    - Kenpachi should be pleased now they have more enemies to fight

    THAT is going to be f'n sweet.
    lol, so Daz has a brother. Awesome.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  6. #26
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    It's more wishful thinking that Kubo will find a way to make the battle compelling without him passing out hax to the other characters to allow them to compete with characters they do not even have the experience to be able to compete with.

    Even though Ichigo had to use FGT I found the battle with Aizen a rather nice change of pace seeing as how he did not have to get his ass handed to him the first half of the fight and was able to have an actual battle. Kubo does change it up but it's very rare, however I think that Kubo wants to see this arc come to a conclusion quickly as this arc has had the earliest (hopefully) final confrontation out of any of bleach's arcs thusfar.

    Ginjou might have some potential but if his lackey's somehow find a way to compete with Kenpachi or Byakuya (even with Ichigo's fullbring) I call bullshit.
    So you answered my plot based logic with...bitching? Really?

    How do YOU know how much experience they have? Did Kubo shoot you an email explaining their history to you before releasing it to the world?

    Ah nevermind.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  7. #27
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    So you answered my plot based logic with...bitching? Really?

    How do YOU know how much experience they have? Did Kubo shoot you an email explaining their history to you before releasing it to the world?

    Ah nevermind.
    Wondered the same, as for Ginjou it looks like he have had much or allot of experience and the guy with the eye pad, lost in battle(?). The other we don't really know anything about except for their ability's which Ginjou might have "failed" to explain to a full degree and whether or not they have fought zero times or nine hundred we don't know.

    I think that Kenpachi and the guy with the eye patch will most likely fight, they seem to both be power houses and they both have eye patches Toushirou seems to always fight someone that is right in the middle of a balance power and speed and will likely go up against that girl Jackie. I hope that Byakuya will go up against Yukio, just because the match up would be so weird, tho unlikely. The problem from there and out is that the good guys outnumbered the bad guys especially with Orihime and Chad out of the game.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Execution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    So you answered my plot based logic with...bitching? Really?

    How do YOU know how much experience they have? Did Kubo shoot you an email explaining their history to you before releasing it to the world?

    Ah nevermind.
    How kind of you to disregard anything positive I said in my post and try to sum it all up as bitching because you don't think I give them the credit you somehow think they deserve.
    Spoiler!

    It's already been stated that Ichigo has more combat experience than the fullbringers, but whether or not he has more than Ginjou (or tsukishima) is uncertain.

    Based upon what I have seen the only unknown quantities seem to be Ginjou and Tsukishima (possibly the eyepatch guy), and from what I have seen I am not impressed.

    Also how is it illogical to think that because it has been proven that Ichigo's fullbring was weaker than his shinigami power yet he still managed to cut off Tsukishima's arm who was able to best the rest of the fullbringer's alone would be able to compete with Captain level shinigami?
    Last edited by Execution; 08-31-2011 at 07:50 PM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    In my opinion the power they stole from Ichigo is rubbish, Ichigo couldn't even take out Tsukishima with that power. Ichigo kicked him down, he got back up, he used Getsuga Tensho it got deflected and Ginjo easily cut through the fullbring armor.

    To me the Xcution just got a little more power with a set of armory their not even on Espada level, heck Grimjow in his release form would eat them all up.

  10. #30
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    Ok, you guys are obviously missing the fact that they got really HAX powers. REALLY HAX. Time stop? How the hell do you think the shinigami are supposed to deal with that? Being transformed into mini-forms of themselves and put into dollhouses? And they can even seal away people into a fucking unbreakable virtual Gameboy room. Seriously, DO GIVE THE FULLBRINGERS SOME FUCKING CREDIT. In Bleach combat is not only about pure strength. Why do you think Kubo do the match ups he does? Because a cunning character always seems to have the upper hand no matter what. A majority of the combats in Bleach have been won not by pure strength but by cunning.

    Also, you should stop compare Ichigo to what he used to be. We don't know how strong he is now. Yes, Kubo has really exaggerated his comeback, but it should be DULY NOTED that Ichigo in bankai AND vizard form was not enough to be on par with Ulquiorra who was merely FOURTH Espada. Again, what won Ichigo this battle if it can even be considered a win was that not strength but some hax writing from Kubo's side. There, now please have some more faith in the fullbringers. You don't know how much of a change the powers they received from Ichigo will occur, so assuming it is close to nil is just negative speculation.

    Also, this does not mean that I by any means think the fullbringers will win (they won't by default), but I also doubt they will be as singlehandedly defeated as so many of you claim.
    Avatar and signature by me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •