• |3| Average

7 21.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.25%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    time to guess matchs ups i asume? ^^

feeling sad for the poor fella that gets to face kenpachi!

Ah, so that's how the strawberry brigade was created.
    We have:
    - a cyber armor kid -Vs- ice boy,
    - diaper eyepatch oldman -Vs- eyepatch slayer,
    - motor cloth girl -Vs- tatoo man,
    - skeleton swordsman -Vs- strawberry death,
    - buny girl (a ray of light, it seems she got a power up as wellhttp://mangastream.com/read/bleach/90527597/18) -Vs- bold guy,
    - plus Tsukishima -Vs- rich & proud guy,

What's up with mangastream's recent translations ? They are pretty weak, compared to what they presented until now.

I don't get why everyone is still downgrading Ginjou, in this chapter I got a little Orochimaru feeling from him, based on the wildness and just pure evil that he was expressing. He looked pretty wild and that's why I like him, because he's not like Aizen, he's not relaxed and thinking 275 steps ahead but rather just goes for it. Kinda like and evil Ikkaku IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    I wonder if Ginjou actually killed Rurika everyone else seems to have gotten some Ichigo upgrades while she just seems to be kneeling over.
    She said earlier that she didn't want any powers(she clearly thinks that she is strong enough by herself) and that is why she freaked out when Ginjou gave her Ichigo's powers and the others looked like crack addicts, because they just want power.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Awesome chapter.Tsukishima fucking up their mind for fun.And yes the 'bad guys' are acting like happy children being spoiled by Ginjou.Too bad their asses will be kicked by Zaraki alone (lol).
    Orihime already looks like a mil* .Seriously what's up with their bodies?The art is awesome,but most of the time the characters of the story are messed up in height,weight(and sometimes even their brain is messed up).
    And also the fan arts (I guess) in the last 4 pages were cool except for Rukia x Ichigo.Rukia looks like that boy from the healing squad.
    Can you please hit the space button after you use "," and ".", I'm going crazy just seeing it and can't be bothered to read it. The thing is that I believe I'm not the only who thinks this is really annoying and even though I don't read trough my post I have auto-correct on and it indicates when I'm wrong and I try to write as good English as possible without having to go trough any extra trouble to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    For a second there I thought Urahara was going for Inoue's breast lol
    LOL, yhe really looked like it, and Isshin's comment after didn't really make it any better "Looks like you got the better deal out of the two of us", almost cried my eyes out

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    God, the unplanned nature of the plot is so blatant in every chapter.
    If this chapter isn't fodder for ridicule then nothing is.

Why me sad.

Here's an idea Hitsu, why don't you just freeze Ginjou in place. Problem solved.

also,what the hell is this?

Apparently, people break if tsukishima Inserts to much of him in them?

God, that sounds almost as bad as the "WHY ME SAD" title.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    God, the unplanned nature of the plot is so blatant in every chapter.
    If this chapter isn't fodder for ridicule then nothing is.

Why me sad.

Here's an idea Hitsu, why don't you just freeze Ginjou in place. Problem solved.

also,what the hell is this?

Apparently, people break if tsukishima Inserts to much of him in them?

God, that sounds almost as bad as the "WHY ME SAD" title.
    The reason they broke down wasn't the amount inserted, but like Ginjou comments it the problem was that he changed it later on, and when it isn't added at the same time it crash with what he have implanted earlier.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I don't get why everyone is still downgrading Ginjou, in this chapter I got a little Orochimaru feeling from him, based on the wildness and just pure evil that he was expressing. He looked pretty wild and that's why I like him, because he's not like Aizen, he's not relaxed and thinking 275 steps ahead but rather just goes for it. Kinda like and evil Ikkaku IMO.
    I don't think that I can put Ginjou up there with Orochimaru because I don't think that Oro would allow himself to get in a situation where there was a possibility of him losing. Orochimaru did take some risks and was by no means a coward but Ginjou seems to not even know the true scale of the power he is up against (something I feel that Oro would have looked into more).

She said earlier that she didn't want any powers(she clearly thinks that she is strong enough by herself) and that is why she freaked out when Ginjou gave her Ichigo's powers and the others looked like crack addicts, because they just want power.
    I don't know it seems to me like she is still wearing the same outfit and doesn't have any change in her attire unlike the others. It seems like Riruka wasn't even privy to the knowledge that they were planning on taking Ichigo's power. She seemed confused when the others wanted Ginjou to share and coupled with the fact that she claimed to not want it I don't see why Ginjou would let her live and give her power, she seems like perfect traitor material to me.

Don't think he's beasty enough to give all powers and pin point 1 out to kill instead. I think she is just in shock since she didn't seem to know of the plan to steal his powers when they mentioned it.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Now this is "slow". I've always wondered why some of you guys complained about the plot progression but now I know (sigh).
    Thankfully, a healthy dose of assrape from kenpachi and byakuya will be enough to erase any frustrations I have.

@MrFry Well if he didn't fill her in on the plan she could have been just being used by him from the very beginning. I could see him killing her if she was just a tool from the start.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I'm with you on this. Ginjou has a lot more power than anyone's willing to give him credit for & it's substantiated by the fact that the Captain Commander sent not just any Soul Reapers, but his strongest Captains along with Ichigo's renewed abilities in order to ensure it was taken care of.

Anyone looking for Ginjou to just get done in is sadly mistaken and ignoring the plot mechanics up to this point.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."