Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bleach 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

Chapter 462: "Why me Sad" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/462

Alternative Release :

MangaZone:

Enjoy!

For a second there I thought Urahara was going for Inoue's breast lol

Anyway it's just as predicted an all out war, Kubo didn't bring the captains for nothing. I feel sorry for who ever has fight Kenpachi.

The whole situation is laughable though, their all high over a small portion of Ichigo's power they still have no clue how much more power Ichigo has.

Guess they have to learn the hard way.

Ichigo could take on ginjo and be able to match him perfectly in shikai, if he goes bankai...it's game over for x-cution. If you add his hollowification (if he can still use it) then Ichigo won't even need SS help.
    And besides..I feel sorry for those arrogant idiots: they think that having a bit of ichigo's power in them will make them win this battle? They're clearly underestimating the captains.

These kids are about to discover "Xcution" all over again!!! >:-)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Awesome chapter.Tsukishima fucking up their mind for fun.And yes the 'bad guys' are acting like happy children being spoiled by Ginjou.Too bad their asses will be kicked by Zaraki alone (lol).
    Orihime already looks like a mil* .Seriously what's up with their bodies?The art is awesome,but most of the time the characters of the story are messed up in height,weight(and sometimes even their brain is messed up).
    And also the fan arts (I guess) in the last 4 pages were cool except for Rukia x Ichigo.Rukia looks like that boy from the healing squad.

I wonder if Ginjou actually killed Rurika everyone else seems to have gotten some Ichigo upgrades while she just seems to be kneeling over.
    Spoiler!

This was pretty funny It's like Ginjou thinks that he can take on SS with a few Chad's.

I think the fullbringers are the worst enemies we have seen yet the only advantage that Ginjou has is that he was once a shinigami representative, but I still doubt that he was captain class. He is in for a world of pain.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    watch all of the get stomped super easily

this chapter was by far the most boring one ive read for a while now, all there was were chita chat, hopefully it was nothing more than stalling for an imba chapter next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    I wonder if Ginjou actually killed Rurika everyone else seems to have gotten some Ichigo upgrades while she just seems to be kneeling over.
    Spoiler!

This was pretty funny It's like Ginjou thinks that he can take on SS with a few Chad's.

I think the fullbringers are the worst enemies we have seen yet the only advantage that Ginjou has is that he was once a shinigami representative, but I still doubt that he was captain class. He is in for a world of pain.
    Ginjo kind of revealed already that he's far away from ichigo's power lvl as a shinigami, hence he noticed that he would be dead if he hadn't his powers. since we already know that ichigos fullbring powers are in no way near his shikai Shinigami powers this is gonna be some sort of a short fight with only a few surprises, because of the xcution fullbring powers.
    I'd like that gamboy kid try to seal kenpachi away, this would be just brutal for him!!!

What was up with the shoddy translation this week? A majority of Ichigo's lines (and some others) are incomprehensible due to complete lack of syntax and grammar. Anyway, the story is turning out somewhat interesting, specifically the part who is actually an ally still or not. I assume that the other fullbringers were cut by Tsukishima just like Ginjo so they were all in it together (and it makes sense this is what Tsukishima ran off doing while Ginjo was holding the line, so to speak)? Going to be interesting how things turn out with them specifically seeing Rirukia's crush on Ichigo. To me the way the final scene is drawn seems to indicate that Ginjo is taking Riruka's powers back because of her comment, hence it looks like she is about to collapse.

Another interesting aspect to consider - if Rirukia and co were in it together with Ginjo deceiving Ichigo using Tuskishima's powers, was that crush of hers something she will attempt to forget seeing it wasn't "her"? Even though we clearly see it is Orihime who is respondingly more strongly to Ichigo's pain, I kind of like the subtleness Kubo used as to what Rirukia is actually feeling (the fact she seemed to deny her crush to herself complicates things). And thus, the triangle drama continues. On a sidenote, with Rukia on the front as well, how will Rirukia react to that? I expect a lot of funny confusions between their names.

To add, I really hope Rirukia won't turn out to be another Nel, a character Kubo invests in and makes people care about to never be heard of again. It would be nice to have a female character more strongly present around Ichigo, especially seeing the change in Ichigo's and Rukia's relationship. Rirukia would be able to stick to Ichigo in a way Rukia never could, seeing she still considers her duties to be in Soul Society.

Yeah, I guess I still think the drama Kubo is building up is far more interesting than the actual main plot, lol.