• |3| Average

6 10.91%
  • |2| Bad

2 3.64%
  • |1| Terrible

10 18.18%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Good chapter.

Sasuke returns. He's like a kid testing out his toy on his helpless house pets.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

For those that don't remember how Itachi's Susanoo looked, here is a little comparision between them :
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    that line was a bit corny, its like the speech itachi gave him last chapter went in one ear and out the other
    Nahh... it made him think "If I can use Gaara's sand to save myself from looking like an idiot, and then let Tsuchikage finish them off with a sealing technique while I obviously still hog all the glory, I'll look ten times as smart and powerful as I really am!"

It worked! I'm so happy to see Naruto finally fighting like he should. WHY COULDN'T IT HAPPEN WHEN NAGATO AND ITACHI WERE PRESENT?!?!?!?!?

I wonder what that new wind technique Naruto developed was. Looked like some kinda funky laser beam.

Gaara and Tsuchikage didn't even mention Naruto's new form... you'd think the former Jinchuuriki at least would at least say something like, "I'm not surprised because it's you, but good work."

Oh yeah, and that Sasuke guy was back. Wonder who he'll demolish next. Great as Naruto is, I have no doubt that by the time we've seen Sasuke fight for a few seconds, we'll have make theory threads as to how Naruto can possibly win or who will help him. That's just how Sasuke's moveset works when we measure it against Naruto's strength/speed/determination.

I actually think Kishi's trolling us with all the different Rasengans; if we count each one as a different technique, Naruto's probably got the largest moveset in the manga (barring Kakashi). I mean now he's just making them up as he goes. Can't wait to see how he adds wind element to his Rasengan Planet to make Rasenshuriken Planet. Or maybe a Bijuu Bomb Planet. Or has several Kagebunshins perform Rasengan Planet to create Rasengan Solar System or Rasengan Galaxy.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 08-31-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Interesting chapter with a bounty of new jutsu, especially enjoyed the Earth Element jutsu that rendered Muu's arms basically useless. Wish the 3rd had used that on Oro early on and he wouldn't have had such a hard time, lol.

Sasuke's EMS looks pretty boss. +1

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Awesome chapter, Naruto looked good, the dialog was fine and a nice teaser to the upcoming battle which is Sasuke vs Naruto. I'm thinking either 4 or 5 but since I can't go around and just giving 5 to only the pure fight chapters I'm giving it a fight, had a good everything.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by kallateroll View Post
    Kabuto and itachi end in a draw both seal each other
    Can you FUCKING stop posting 20057u49dfjhdj posts after each other? And rather post ONE!?

Anyways who gave it a one? Seriously this was a good really good chapter.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

aye, it was a great chapter, im looking forward to see what kind of jutsu naruto will use on the raikage. and then there is was sasuke with his new EMS that looked as gay as he was, so i guess it is a good fit, looked rather uninspired tbh. hopefully we will see more of naruto in the next chapter and not too many chapters of that selfishly whiney sasuke.

Really, it's been about a year since sasuke put the bandages on in real time? Kishi had all this time to tweak his sharingan and it looks like trash. I've seen fan made ones that look better.

Anyone notice Sasuke's susanoo looks like the evil brother of Itachi's susanoo? Haha. Itachi's susanoo's beak is pointing up, and sasuke's is pointing down.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    This is what I wrote last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I was thinking that the whole time. The dude with the Rasengan is a Naruto clone. This clone is gonna get handled by Muu or maybe another Kage by surprise. Making Naruto look dumb, but in reality he'll now know exactly where the alliance is because the clone will relay. On top of that, we just had the speech about, "Naruto dont try to do it all yourself."

Then we'll get to see the alliance show off for a few chapters, or cut to Saskue, Madara, or Kabuto. (maybe a little bit of both)

Kishi is dragging it out, but doing so in a respectable manner. I'm waiting for Saskue to move, I hope he doesnt wait until the last fight to show up, that'd be disappointing.
    I kind of called it

Good chapter. Naruto showing off was good. But, to me the biggest part of the chapter was Saskue's return. Only because we havent seen him in like five months.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Really, it's been about a year since sasuke put the bandages on in real time? Kishi had all this time to tweak his sharingan and it looks like trash. I've seen fan made ones that look better.

Anyone notice Sasuke's susanoo looks like the evil brother of Itachi's susanoo? Haha. Itachi's susanoo's beak is pointing up, and sasuke's is pointing down.
    It's just what happened when Kishi tried to combine Itachi's and sasuke's mangekyo to show that sasuke now possesses both. I think Itachi's looks fine but he could have made Sasuke's look a bit better to blend his and Itachi's eyes better. I think making them look different but having characteristics of the original eyes would have looked better. He basically made Sasuke's mangekyo large enough to hold itachi's.

I think there was probably just too much going on in Sasuke's original Mangekyou. He wanted Sasuke's to look flashier than Itachi or Kakashi's so that we'd be impressed, and the result is that he couldn't improve on it much for the inevitable EMS upgrade without it seeming like "too much"..