13 23.64%
  • |3| Average

6 10.91%
  • |2| Bad

2 3.64%
  • |1| Terrible

10 18.18%
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    It was okay, just don't like that every new jutsu Naruto has is a variation of rasengan. And Sasukes EMS is not quite as great looking as i was hoping. Just hope that we get to see epic fight between Naruto and the 3rd Raikage next week.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    is zetsu REALLY that surprised at being sasuke's first EMS victim, really now, is he? LOL... it was so obvious. man, oh man, what an awesome EMS preview though haha... is sasuke going to directly aim for naruto? or to betray madara first? are all four; madara, been, naruto, and sasuke going to collide!? :O

who needs the totsuka sword when yo have a huge amaterasu blade, pretty freaking awesome! though i am still very curious to know if sasuke has inherited the two treasures of itachi's eyes or not, that shield would come in handy. Susano'o is clearly upgraded, i wonder if sasuke's tsukuyomi has advanced, as well as his already impressive amaterasu enton techniques.. Also; will these new eyes also give him access to abilities manipulating time and space, like kakashi's kamui, and madara's phasing technique, assuming he has that move because of EMS...

very interested in kabuto summoning HIM, and the possible face-off with itachi, hopefully showing even more of his awesome skills >

since that natuto isn't accompanied with bee, he's clearly a kage bunshin.

is the real naruto going directly for madara, if so, what a freaking match it's gonna be! and bee might be captured in the fight.

assuming now that naruto and sasuke are equals, though having different strengths, naruto is yet due for another upgrade when he combines sage mode with the kyuubi chakra, turning him into a super saiyan. what can sasuke possibly gain to match such power inherited from the younger son of the sage? can his eyes evolve into the elder brothers' eyes or even gain a rinnegan or two? the yin/spiritual chakra of the kyuubi locked away in the death god? seriously; how can sasuke probably match up to that next upgrade? or has he already surpassed naruto current power, and it's naruto that will have to match sasuke's new powers by combining sage mode with the kyuubi chakra???
    Imo Sasuke will gain some time space powers, so that naruto's speed & possible FTG will be matched, in power he might be greater atm, since naruto still needs to fuse KM with SM to RSM, Madare will flee and abandon the Rinnegan as soon as Bee is captured, which mignt happen in between the next 2 months IMO.

I shall weep now, for it was Naruto, and Naruto so shall it ever be. It was awesome that even the previous Tsuchikage recognized the Rasengan, and kudos again goes to Naruto for using his most basic technique to take down such strong opponents.

I like Sasuke's completed Susanoo. His new Sharingan...not so much. It's doing too much.

I want to say Naruto has his work cut out for him, but after these last few chapters, I must say it's SASUKE who has his work cut out for him!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

So Susanoo's weapon is a type of mirror of your best MS tech?

Itachi -> awesome tsukiyomi -> genjutsu like sword that can seal you

Sasuke -> great control over amaterasu -> amaterasu sword

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    rasengan planet lol

and was that a sword arrow made out of black fire

white zetsu got owned lol thats what he gets for poisoning

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I shall weep now, for it was Naruto, and Naruto so shall it ever be. It was awesome that even the previous Tsuchikage recognized the Rasengan, and kudos again goes to Naruto for using his most basic technique to take down such strong opponents.

I like Sasuke's completed Susanoo. His new Sharingan...not so much. It's doing too much.

I want to say Naruto has his work cut out for him, but after these last few chapters, I must say it's SASUKE who has his work cut out for him!
    rasengan may be naruto's ONLY attack but its an s rank class technique though.
    Last edited by dct21; 08-31-2011 at 01:29 PM.

So the special jutsu that kabato was talking about is a summon. If its another dead person then why is it so special?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

nice early release, good action and finally emo boy uchiha shows his new eyes. This means the next great Naruto Vs Sasuke battle is finally coming into view.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    So Sasuke returns? God helps all.

The chapter was decent but this was just silly: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81418428/14

Otherwise I don't really have much complaints other than the fact that the united army doesn't have much wind element users (what?) and Sasuke. Sasuke brings everything down a notch for simply being there.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

One hand to slash with amaterasu sword, one to throw amateraus fire balls and the last one a shield (probably in possesion of amaterasu counter as well ;P), wonder if it's going to be as strong as Itachi's. Basically, Sasuke should be called now the Black Flame King and yes, his EMS isn't as awesome as most hoped for.

How can you not love the previous Mizukage ? You have to imagine just what a place had to be the mist vilage before the blood mist created by Tobi .

Is the serial spining rasengan, a diferent jutsu than the planet rasengan ? Or is it more like phase 1 and 2 of the same jutsu (the range of the serial one was pretty long, that is if he can shoot it like that ) ?

It was pretty cool how Kishi drew Naruto bathed in light and Sasuke in darkness.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    So Sasuke returns? God helps all.

The chapter was decent but this was just silly: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81418428/14

Otherwise I don't really have much complaints other than the fact that the united army doesn't have much wind element users (what?) and Sasuke. Sasuke brings everything down a notch for simply being there.
    that line was a bit corny, its like the speech itachi gave him last chapter went in one ear and out the other