Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Naruto 553 Spoilers

    Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

    No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

    Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

  2. #2
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Naruto 553 Spoilers Discussion

    Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

    No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

  3. #3
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    seems like its gonna be a lame chapter.. and sasuke new eye is gay
    Spoiler!

  4. #4
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    seems like its gonna be a lame chapter.. and sasuke new eye is gay
    Are u f**kin kidding me man?

    We finally get to see the EMS revealed, we see a planetary rasengan (light larger rasengan in center with 3 small black satellite rasengans surrounding it), we get to see Naruto go up against Muu, and the third Raikage, and we'll prolly get to see his fuuton rasenshuriken against black lightning. The Chapter's gonna be freaking sweet.

  5. #5
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    can't WAIT!!!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  6. #6
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,439
    - I dont think the Zetsu watching Sasuke is the real Zetsu

    - The 3rd Raikage's Stamina surpasses his Speed so his son mastered his lighting armor jutsu and turned it into amazing attack power.

    - the 3rd Raikage died fighting 10,000 shinobi for 3 days without rest lol

    - No more bleeding eyes for Sasuke...

    This chapter sounds pretty damn good.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  7. #7
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Are u f**kin kidding me man?

    We finally get to see the EMS revealed, we see a planetary rasengan (light larger rasengan in center with 3 small black satellite rasengans surrounding it), we get to see Naruto go up against Muu, and the third Raikage, and we'll prolly get to see his fuuton rasenshuriken against black lightning. The Chapter's gonna be freaking sweet.
    I am not kidding.., we still have not seen what happen to kakashi and all the other shinobi still fighting the 7 swordsmen of the mist.., and I wanted to see how itachi its going to stop the jutsu,,,.. and they are gonna kill the chapter by showing sasuke and his new little eye that no one can beat..
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - I dont think the Zetsu watching Sasuke is the real Zetsu

    - The 3rd Raikage's Stamina surpasses his Speed so his son mastered his lighting armor jutsu and turned it into amazing attack power.

    - the 3rd Raikage died fighting 10,000 shinobi for 3 days without rest lol

    - No more bleeding eyes for Sasuke...

    This chapter sounds pretty damn good.

    yeah its probably a zetsu clone,,. sasuke new eye probably seen him hiding under ground like if his new eye power is like that Byakugan
    Spoiler!

  8. #8
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,439
    @Bankai

    Your making too much of Sasuke's eye power it has the same weakness all MS jutsu's do. The target must be within visual range of the MS user in order to get caught by the jutsu so high speed <cough> ( Kyuubi cloak Raikage level + speed = Naruto has it ) to avoid it.

    Why make a big deal about a jutsu we already know its limitations. The real question is does Sasuke have access to Time space jutsu with his eyes now?


    In any case I wanted to see a Tsuchikage flashback to learn more about the Earth village. :(


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  9. #9
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Sasuke's Susanoo with the Amaterasu Sword looks freaking badass. I knew he would use ENTON for more Amaterasu creations, I imagine an amaterasu dragon next, to replace/add to the kirin dragon.

  10. #10
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Sasuke's Susanoo with the Amaterasu Sword looks freaking badass. I knew he would use ENTON for more Amaterasu creations, I imagine an amaterasu dragon next, to replace/add to the kirin dragon.
    I hope this new Susano goes "SQUAWK" all the time.
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •