If you're even a slight fan of Atlus' highly praised Persona series, then you're in for quite a bit of information.

First off, and most importantly, P4P is happening and is titled Persona 4: The Golden. What might irk some people, however, is that it's going to be for Vita. Most likely handheld exclusive. (As if I didn't have enough problems deciding which handheld to pick up between Nintendo and Sony)

Details

- It will include 1.5 times the amount of voice-overs seen in the PS2 version
- Marie, voiced by Kana Hanazawa, is one of the new characters.
- Out in Japan in spring 2012, it will utilize the “communications capabilities” of PlayStation Vita.

Here's an article from Siilconera for those interested.

A few scans have turned up too, luckily for you rabid Persona fans.

Spoiler!

If anyone's up to the task of translating that be my guest. I have enough trouble with just Hiragana.

In even more surprising news, a new fighting game comprised of Persona characters is in development. The masterminds behind the project? Well besides the usual dream team of Hashino as director, Meguro as composer and Soejima as artist, Atlus has enlisted Arc System Works, the developers behind Blazblue, to handle this project.

Officially titled, "Persona 4 G: Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena", it's slated for release in Japanese arcades Spring 2012, and then on PS3 and 360 in the summer.

Confirmed characters so far include: P4 Protagonist(Going by his anime alias Yu Narukami) Good ol Brosuke Hanamura, Ms. Meat Lover Chie Satonaka, and Aigis!?! That's right characters from Persona 3 will also be making appearances as playable characters. On an interesting note the game takes place two months after the end of Persona 4, and will serve as a continuation to it's story. The tournament is outrageously enough being hosted by Teddy. BEARY suspicious.

Lastly, the band's back together. Persona 5 will have the same crew behind it as the last two great installments. Always nice to see confirmation that work is being done on the next greatest RPG. Here's hoping TGS gives us official confirmation. Certainly wouldn't doubt it will all the Persona hype going around lately. The new anime seems to be coincidentally placed now doesn't it?

If you can't hold on for all these juicy new installments, Persona 2 Innocent Sin is set to release September 20th for PSP, not even a month away. I'm sure that will help ease some of the pain of having to wait anxiously for this storm of new content.