1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 248 Discussion / 249 Predictions

Fairy Tail chapter 248

Mangashare Tracker

Chapter 248 is out!
    Thanks mangastream and binktopia
    Last edited by skillder; 08-27-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Unlike other mangas where powerups magically appear out of thin air, in this manga, they're literally magic, lol
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I'm sorry, there's just so many things wrong the more I think about it. How could a former guild master be an absolute weakling without this heart thing. What is the heart? How does it work? If it were so important, why was it never explained before? What was the point of the Tenrou tree being restored when the enemy was without any magic as well? They could have just ganged up and beat the crap out of him. How could Mashima throw away a supposed top tier villain and a former guild master as if he were a one shot villain without even giving him some proper character development? What was the point of this arc? Nothing changed. No character development, no progression of the story, they just beat some villains.

Just why, why, why?!?

Oh. A chapter of Fairy Tail. That's what this is.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Fairy Tail chapter 248

I think that mashima realised he made a mistake by giving hades a power up and made him so strong so he took this power up away by destroying the heart.

Anyway, i thought that natsu didn't have any magic left? And what about this lightning and flame attack? THESE are sudden power up.
    And what about laxus? As i recalled, he was half dead...

this page made me rofl ;D *fuck yeah* http://www.mangatrix.com/fairy-tail/248/en/7/

best scene in this chapter by far lol!

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I'm sorry, there's just so many things wrong the more I think about it. How could a former guild master be an absolute weakling without this heart thing.
    well he is really damn old, Makarov is 89, the imagine Hades, atleast... atleast 15 years older!

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post

And what about laxus? As i recalled, he was half dead...
    well that tree thing speeds up their regeneration and returns their magic

This beatiful scene...

Spoiler!

...will end with an Eterion blast in the next chapter.

I knew that the heart was Hades's source of power, although I thought it was only for the abyss mode and not for all of his magic. Tenrou being restored, heh didn't think about it (forgot she became good).

@daz, the heart is too important to be explained before the final battle with Hades, though it's true name might have already been spoken off. Think about it, a black substance that gives enormous dark magic coming from the point of begining, isn't this what Zeref is looking (or what Zeref is supposed to be ?) ? The Acnologia ? This would explain why Hades wanted Zeref, to strenghten the heart with the real thing.

You guys are all wrong, the best page was with Milliana and the banana.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I'm sorry, there's just so many things wrong the more I think about it. How could a former guild master be an absolute weakling without this heart thing. What is the heart? How does it work? If it were so important, why was it never explained before? What was the point of the Tenrou tree being restored when the enemy was without any magic as well? They could have just ganged up and beat the crap out of him. How could Mashima throw away a supposed top tier villain and a former guild master as if he were a one shot villain without even giving him some proper character development? What was the point of this arc? Nothing changed. No character development, no progression of the story, they just beat some villains.

Just why, why, why?!?

Oh. A chapter of Fairy Tail. That's what this is.
    there's only one answer to all ur questions. ZEREF : The true Lord of the Dark Abyssal magic. This Arc setup the story for Zeref's transformation. Btw, the fight with Hades isn't necessarily over, he may escape, be saved, or another magical powerup. Think of it like this, if Bluenote was Deva, Hades would be Madara, and Zeref would be Sasuke, the true dark lord. And the heart was kinda foreshadowed in a miniscule way, the ship itself is named Grimoire Heart.

Definition of GRIMOIRE
    : a magician's manual for invoking demons and the spirits of the dead
    As in the magical heart, dark heart, the devil's heart, the heart that invokes power from a demonic source.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i wonder if any of them are gonna get promoted to s class, lol at wendy for imitating natsu.