Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

The kyuubi teaching Naruto a sealing technique?

In the lastest chapter, 552, Itachi said Naruto will face off against Madara, most likely as the final battle of the series. So, i had this idea about maybe Naruto would receive one more quick training session. I think maybe its possible the nine tails himself could teach naruto a new technique, here is why.

1. The Kyuubi was sealed within Kushina uzumaki, who knew tons of sealing techniques.

2. The Kyuubi was sealed within Mito Uzumaki, another person who probably knew tons of sealing techniques.

3. the Kyuubi was in the possession of Madara before his battle with the first hokage, so perhaps the Kyuubi knows a lot about Madara's powers and weakness?

4. The Kyuubi seems to have a memory to when he was part of the Jyuubi, as he remarked that naruto is similar to the sage of six paths in chapter 500 when Naruto resealed him after taking control of him.

Overall, i could see this happening so that Naruto could have some advantage against Madara when the fight comes.

What do you think?

5. Kyuubi hates Naruto and has no reason to teach him anything.

I don't see this changing for any reason right now, so I personally don't believe this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    5. Kyuubi hates Naruto and has no reason to teach him anything.

I don't see this changing for any reason right now, so I personally don't believe this will happen.
    he probably hate Madara more

No, for a simple reason. 'That' jutsu is going to be a seal that Jiraya learnt from the 4th/ Kushina. So naruto's main weapon is the Rasengan, invented by his dad, 'That' Jutsu is going to be something from his mom (sealing expert). One technique from each parent to make the most badass Ninja.

Thats what i think anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

idd miineur, ppl tend to hate the ppl that manipulates you into commiting certain actions, and with naruto he atleast has a chance to act through him but im fairly sure the kyubi hates naruto quite a lot as well due to him being the son of kushina and minato for their role in sealing the kyubi inside naruto while also fearing him a little due to his the strength, he showed during narutos attempts to gain control, so in theory, the kyubi would certainly be more proned to help naruto in order to kick madara's ass, after all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend but at the same time, the kyubi is a roaring mass of sentient hate, he hates everything and will prolly not help any1 simply bcoz he hates so intensely as he does but with that said, he does show some sense of honor and respect for naruto.

personally, i would love to see the kyubi as compliant as the hachibi(the 8-tailed best) and if that should happen then there is a chance for him to help naruto learn some new jutsus from his time sealed in mito and kushina, but until then i highly doubt the kyubi will do anything that doesnt involved him being unleashed on the world.

I highly doubt this as the others do. The Kyuubi's only part in the series is a power source for Naruto, and that is certainly not out of free will, and when he have offered his power to Naruto he have seen a chance to get out. The Kyuubi doesn't know the seals anyways, or at least not anything more than the seals for it(doubt he would ever bother to remember them) mostly because Bijuu's don't use seals. And most likely standing above all other feelings for the Kyuubi is arrogance, seeing how he is the most powerful creature in the world atm it's not without reason, even though Madara have already controlled him and Sasuke suppressed him, he most likely think that he can overpower them, so for the Kyuubi any chance to get out is more important than anything else so that he can get revenge on about everyone.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    while you guys are saying that it would be unlikely to happen, I say, it wouldnt be a surprise. You forget about Naruto's "hug-nojutsu". The way the series has been working, aside from Saskue, the Kyubi is Naruto's only other obstacle. It seems only logical that Naruto will change the Kyubi, the same way he'll end up changing Saskue, at the end of the day (series). One thing that specifically stands out is when Naruto apologized to the Kyubi when he sealed him using the Rikudou seal. Mark my words, the Kyubi and Naruto (along with Saskue) will beat Madara. But, Naruto and the Kyubi will work together during that fight (Bee and Habichi style), and if you dont think so then your fooling yourself (see my signature pic).

I dont know if there will be a training involved, but they will work together.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    while you guys are saying that it would be unlikely to happen, I say, it wouldnt be a surprise. You forget about Naruto's "hug-nojutsu". The way the series has been working, aside from Saskue, the Kyubi is Naruto's only other obstacle. It seems only logical that Naruto will change the Kyubi, the same way he'll end up changing Saskue, at the end of the day (series). One thing that specifically stands out is when Naruto apologized to the Kyubi when he sealed him using the Rikudou seal. Mark my words, the Kyubi and Naruto (along with Saskue) will beat Madara. But, Naruto and the Kyubi will work together during that fight (Bee and Habichi style), and if you dont think so then your fooling yourself (see my signature pic).

I dont know if there will be a training involved, but they will work together.
    Yes! someone who agrees with me.

I dont know if the kyuubi will teach naruto an acutual technique, but i think they will help each other as a team because the last time they talked. naruto now seems friendly with the kyuubi, he even jumped on his nose and gave him a pat on the head.

my idea with the kyuubi having knowledge of jutsu is when naruto resealed the kyuubi, he stated the seal was "the sage of six paths" my idea was maybe the kyuubi has memories of when he was part of the jyuubi and inside the sage of six paths himself.

my gut feeling does say the same, it was heavily hinted at in chapter 539 that naruto will atleast try to convert the kyuubi into something similar to the hachibi, so yeah, i think the kyuubi might turn into something like that, but not to an extent where the kyuubi will teach naruto anything, since i dont think he has any knowledge of the jutsus the kyuubi's former hosts would know but i might be mistaken since we arent exactly clear on whether or not the kyuubi can sense their host's work and thus get knowledge about certain jutsu's bcoz of that, it would certainly be a fountain of information for naruto if the kyuubi did get some info from his former hosts but at the same time, if he would be able to learn through his hosts, then why would he, since he really hated them and prolly would only look for a chance to get free or look for some hate for him to lash on to take the person over.

Ive always been a big believer in the nine tails giving madara the 1-2.

Lets face who is left in the series that actually knows anything about madara.

So far we have onoki and the ninetails. The alliance need some info about madara otherwise fighting him is only to spell doom if you ask me.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.