• |3| Average

6 15.00%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.50%
  • |1| Terrible

8 20.00%
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 554 : "The Rasenshuriken's Limit...!!"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-07-2011 at 03:29 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Thanks mangastream for the release of naruto

wow he is a fucking tank!

Indeed! Awesome chapter, too. Our boy Naruto sure has improved by several thousand miles in a short time. From creating the Rasenshuriken, he taught himself how to throw it, and now, CATCH it, too! This proves that all he's ever needed, all along, was not the faith of his friends. Or acknowledgment from the villiage. Not even the love of Hinata. No, all that he would've needed to have been considered a brilliant ninja during his childhood was an extra set of extendable arms!

Now I want Kishi to stick some of those on Rock Lee. That's a TRUE 4th path of the Sage!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

That Raikage was the only one able to fight a bijuu alone? Why those this sound so familiar. So naruto is going to end it with a bijuu bomb if thats what really put the scarr on him he's definitely insanely strong just getting a scar from a mini chakra nuke.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    At the kage summit they were talking about how being able to controll a bijuu is so special. But the third Raikage can make almost every bijuu his b*tch by beating it. It's impossible to have someone much stronger then that around without him being a jinchuuriki or Rikudo Sennin.

Also, what was the point of Earth users trying to defend against the Raikage? I thought it was already established that, in Naruto's rock-paper-scissors system of elements, lightning is superior to earth for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

IMO, get the fuck of Kishi. That's making the Raikage way way to strong. Not only is Naruto able to do Shunsin No Jutsu without even trying, but the idea of making his cloak yellow is the whole deal of of "The Yellow Flash", like father like son. Naruto is taking over after his father and he's close to his lvl of speed. But Raikage managed to dodge it now once, but twice and then he takes a hit that he doesn't even need to recover from, and it was nothing less than Naruto's second most powerful attack, which also have the greatest elemental advantage against lightning. Not only have he lasted three day's against 10,000 shinobi's, but he can take on the eight tails and win and only get a scar from it? The second strongest Bijuu. He should never have fought the 10,000 shinobi's since he should have been sitting in a wheelchair with crippled legs and the same amount of arms as his son, at the best. I really don't approve of making the Raikage so over powered.

EDIT: The reason why they need the rock users are that even tho earth is weak against lightning the barriers will slow him down and it's the only element that you can do and it will stay that way. They could have blasted him with water but then they would need to stay there and fight, they were suppose to put up the wall and run away.

And WTF, calling Naruto's Wind Shuriken "that lvl of attack"? WTF, I would like to that guy pull of anything even a little bit near a Rasen wind Shuriken in terms of power.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Naruto has seriously overcome all the limits of Rasenshuriken. Unfortunately, he's against a guy who's apparently immune to it. Am I correct in reading that the Rasenshuriken had no effect, not because of Edo Tensei regeneration, but because the Third Raikage is simply that tough? And that toughness comes not from the Raiton Armor (which is completely useless against Rasenshuriken's wind element), but from his own thick skin?

The Raikage's strength is stressing the limits of this manga!

Anyway, Naruto's development with those chakra arms is really cool to watch, and the Rasengan variants to go with it are alright, and all... but I want to see Sage Mode implemented with this new form! And more Kagebunshin techniques, too. There's so much to see from Naruto at the moment... maybe after next chapter, when he's revealed his new Bijuu Bomb Rasengan, Naruto can show off some clones.

Although, speaking of Kagebunshins, this Naruto fighting the Raikage IS still a clone, right? Because I still don't see Bee anywhere.

Naruto will have so much combat experience when he finally releases all of his clones... they're each going around fighting the strongest ninjas in history! Talk about a quick way to catch up to Sasuke in combat experience; he's probably catching up to Madara by now. I doubt even Madara ever faced the Rinnegan in battle, much less faced it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Naruto has seriously overcome all the limits of Rasenshuriken. Unfortunately, he's against a guy who's apparently immune to it. Am I correct in reading that the Rasenshuriken had no effect, not because of Edo Tensei regeneration, but because the Third Raikage is simply that tough? And that toughness comes not from the Raiton Armor (which is completely useless against Rasenshuriken's wind element), but from his own thick skin?

Anyway, Naruto's development with those chakra arms is really cool to watch, and the Rasengan variants to go with it are alright, and all... but I want to see Sage Mode implemented with this new form! And more Kagebunshin techniques, too. There's so much to see from Naruto at the moment... maybe after next chapter, when he's revealed his new Bijuu Bomb Rasengan, Naruto can show off some clones.

Although, speaking of Kagebunshins, this Naruto fighting the Raikage IS still a clone, right? Because I still don't see Bee anywhere.

Naruto will have so much combat experience when he finally releases all of his clones... they're each going around fighting the strongest ninjas in history! Talk about a quick way to catch up to Sasuke in combat experience; he's probably catching up to Madara by now. I doubt even Madara ever faced the Rinnegan in battle, much less faced it twice.
    Yes it had no effect because he's that though, neither the armor or Edo had anything to do with it.

Yes it was awesome to see Naruto with such skills with the KCM, to bad Kishi wants Third Raikage to be the A-Bomb of the Narutoverse.

Yes it's still a KB Naruto that is fighting. He has not yet gotten hit and the clones covered in KCM will most likely be able to take several hit's because not the cloak actually protects Naruto instead of hurting him while protecting him from external damage.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

Naruto will have so much combat experience when he finally releases all of his clones... they're each going around fighting the strongest ninjas in history! Talk about a quick way to catch up to Sasuke in combat experience; he's probably catching up to Madara by now. I doubt even Madara ever faced the Rinnegan in battle, much less faced it twice
    Yeah couldn't agree more about the Raikage strength. Maybe it's a miss translation. But if your right about the clone that would be badass. All those clones fighting the pass strongest ninja's definitely a quick boost of great experience for Naruto. Looking forward to that.