3 9.09%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.06%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    btw kakashi can also use rasengan

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    I have a feeling that the mystery coffin and his trump card is probably the 4th hokage, him, naruto, jiraiya and konohamru are the only ones that can use rasengan. naruto is still alive, konohamru is still alive, jiraiya is at the bottom of a river so the only person left is the 4h hokage. what does anybody else think?
    REMEMBER the 4th hokage is sealed in the death god so it can't be him

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You do remember that Edo Tensei only works on dead people who's souls are in the Pure world. The 4th is Sealed with the Death god.

- His trump card more than likely is the original Rikudo Sage who powers will prove unstoppable until Itachi deals with Kauto. Unless of course the Madara not being Madara talk turns out to be true then it could be ......

- The Rasengan is Naruto's as hes in Kyuubi mode but its probably one of his clones as I dont think he could arrive that fast. curious how he got so High into the air since the other 3 are all flying.

- Also Muu is a sensor type so unless hes fast he maybe countered
    Kishi obviously wants us to think Naruto, which is way I highly doubt it is. Besides, Naruto has run out of kyuubi chakra and is extremely far from Gaaras position. If Naruto has run of kyuubi chakra then his clones must have also.

It would be nice twist if it was Konohamaru or Kakashi or someone who recently learned the technique.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I bet that's Konohamaru in Chakra Mode about to Rasengan the Tsuchikage from behind.
    I forgot all about that guy--He is also one of the few living characters shown to use Rasengan. Although last time he did, it required two of him, and this was only one hand. More importantly, Konohamaru is about 25,000 years too early to be leaping 60 feet into the air to challenge an immortal 2nd Tsuchikage with such a simplistic technique. lol

Btw: What the hell is Chakra Mode?! lol

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Rasengen is the Kamehameha of the Naruto world, so I doubt it's Naruto. My money is on either Konohamaru or Kakashi.
    It's Naruto. Look at his hand, he in Kyuubi Mode.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I forgot all about that guy--He is also one of the few living characters shown to use Rasengan. Although last time he did, it required two of him, and this was only one hand. More importantly, Konohamaru is about 25,000 years too early to be leaping 60 feet into the air to challenge an immortal 2nd Tsuchikage with such a simplistic technique. lol

Btw: What the hell is Chakra Mode?! lol

The Rasengan was Naruto's rasengan, using Kyuubi Hands. I suspect he's using Sage Mode to enable Kyuubi Chakra mode.

Btw: What the hell is Chakra Mode?! lol.......See second Panel, first image.
    Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    It's Naruto. Look at his hand, he in Kyuubi Mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The Rasengan was Naruto's rasengan, using Kyuubi Hands. I suspect he's using Sage Mode to enable Kyuubi Chakra mode.
    Guess I'm just not as easily convinced as others.

Btw: What the hell is Chakra Mode?! lol.......See second Panel, first image.
    Spoiler!
    I think that it's just the name of that "mode". lol Can't really call it Kyuubi mode when that was the other one where the Kyuubi would truly take over. Sage mode is well, you already know that. And so, Chakra mode would be where it's just him utilizing the chakra of the fox without the drawbacks of the Kyuubi mode. Funny though, it should have been called something better lol

first off, it cant be konohamaru since he havent learned how to make such a big rasengan and he cant use kyubi mode which we saw the hand was enveloped in, second, its most likely one of naruto's kage bunshin clones that he sent off in chapter 544 or 545.

also the mode should be called rikkudo mode, since he looks like the rikkudo sage lol.

What if, just what if, the trump card is Madara and the Madara we know isn't Madara, and that is also the mystery coffin so that's why "Madara" got so shocked because it turned out it was Madara. Could be that the old theory of "Madara" actually being Obito is true. This would be a great time to show it since people have had so long to wonder about it that they threw the idea away and know no one thinks it, except me that is.

The one using the rasengan could be Jiraiya, but it's not his trump card, because Jiraiya is epic, but FAR from that epic. Or maybe it's just Naruto, I'm not going to twist my mind about it.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Again with this Obito crap.That dude had literaly half of his body smashed by giant rock.After that Yondaime arrives and confirms his death.I bet that grave in the Leaf is where his body is located.And the one using the Rasengan is..tud tud tud...Naruto.What a surprise right?Good chapter and we saw how Itachi masterly deviates the path of the kunais in order to strike the summons.
    And lol "I couldn't have dodged 'that'" .I bet it was the sealing sword.Well he wanted to compensate the problem of having one body,but it didn't work out,so he really lost there,but I'm eager to see his trump card.