10 30.30%
  • |3| Average

3 9.09%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.06%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I think this chapter puts to rest all the theories about Naruto awakening the Rinnegan, It's more likely now Naruto will team up with Sasuke to defeat Madara.

I don't know what Kabuto's trump card is but I hope it can put up a fight against an Immortal Itachi. It would be a shame if it ends the same way as Oro.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Well, the Naruto chapter's beginning wasn't that bad. I'm glad Kishi finally touched up on Naruto's chakra consumption after making clones. Now, it doesn't say Naruto ran out of power, but he does look tired. It shows he used Kyuubi Mode for so long he can't make any more clones with it. It doesn't say he used it for so long he can't get back into it.

I'm also glad for Itachi, for once. He told Naruto to shut the hell up with all the, "Leave everything to me" crap.

Besides that, wasn't really anything special or interesting about the chapter besides Kabuchimaru saying it's time for him to pull out his trump card. I have a feeling we'll get to see what was in that coffin. I found the clam battle and the back and forth between the Mizukage and Shinobi allinace kinda stupid and annoying. I hope the Raikage isn't really about to be sealed.

I bet that's Konohamaru in Chakra Mode about to Rasengan the Tsuchikage from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

itachi schooling naruto was good^^

and gotta love the Second Mizukage hhaha! (btw how could Minato be summoned with edo tensei? his soul is in the death gods belly along with the 1st and the 2nd -.-)

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    I have a feeling that the mystery coffin and his trump card is probably the 4th hokage, him, naruto, jiraiya and konohamru are the only ones that can use rasengan. naruto is still alive, konohamru is still alive, jiraiya is at the bottom of a river so the only person left is the 4h hokage. what does anybody else think?
    You do remember that Edo Tensei only works on dead people who's souls are in the Pure world. The 4th is Sealed with the Death god.

- His trump card more than likely is the original Rikudo Sage who powers will prove unstoppable until Itachi deals with Kauto. Unless of course the Madara not being Madara talk turns out to be true then it could be ......

- The Rasengan is Naruto's as hes in Kyuubi mode but its probably one of his clones as I dont think he could arrive that fast. curious how he got so High into the air since the other 3 are all flying.

- Also Muu is a sensor type so unless hes fast he maybe countered

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

He might be one-dimensional fighter, but the amount of layers he got is immense, allowing him to defeat those that even surpasses dimensions.

Not much to say, only that next chapter, Itachi is going to be owned by his Edo Tenseied girlfriend, yes the one that Itachi, Tobi, Danzou and the 3rd Hokage had to combine their inteligence to own that bit*h. Oh right, it seems that Itachi really knows everything (or just all of the uchiha, beside Sasuke, knew).

so naruto is exausted from using kyubi chakra so much so he takes an itachi lecture break from using it and jumps right back into it afterwards. does not make sense to me.

maybe he should have used sage mode for a while he had the whole scene to himself and killa b to guard him. but he acts like the kyuubi and the rasengan are the only things he knows

what if kabuto gathered all of the uchiha massacred uchihas to guilt itachi into losing? highly unlikely but...

The chakra pools of the original and the clone are not connected, that means if one gets exhausted it does not mean that the other one gets as well. That is normal for Naruto, but on the other hand, Kyubi is connected to them all.

Nice chapter.

For real Naruto you can't do everything on your own.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    it was a nice chapter (overall).

like i said before, having itachi and bee as teachers can teach him (naruto) everything that he needs to know in order to accomplish his goals.
    also, the attempts to create humor have all been a huge fail - maybe it's just me..who knows - the fact is, i fell in love with this manga because it had amazing action, well thought and argumented speeches\conversations, amazing art and raw\difficult\heavy situations\subjects to deal with (naruto being hated, uchiha massacre, nagato's history, etc) and so on... lame attempts to create lame humor are not needed (in my humble opinion).

so paulbee was right, nagato was unable to move afterall.
    however if you see the (fast) way he surprised killerbee together with the "complete" process of regeneration it does not make much sense.

conclusion: nagato lost\itachi "living" -- kabuto's fault.

let's see what he has under his sleeve now since it his all on his hands.
    if that trump card has a weakness (like nagato had), itachi will destroy him. if not, he will win and make us think twice about saying that he will become meat for madara or sasuke.

that's what i hope for... kabuto's character has potential.
    Spoiler!

Thank you my friend, It was dissapointing how Nagato was so quickly belittled.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Beer and Music
    Rasengen is the Kamehameha of the Naruto world, so I doubt it's Naruto. My money is on either Konohamaru or Kakashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    He might be one-dimensional fighter, but the amount of layers he got is immense, allowing him to defeat those that even surpasses dimensions.
    That's because he has some amazing mysterio- nah he's just the main character. That's why.