• |3| Average

3 9.09%
  • |2| Bad

2 6.06%
  • |1| Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 552 : "The Prerequisite To Be Hokage...!!"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-24-2011 at 04:49 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Dammit Roku Not Again..1st the Bleach now the Naruto..arghhh...i swear if you made a New ch. OP thread I wILL>>>URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...........

Off to Read comments Later...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Naruto chapter 552

Lol can't believe i couldn't get second post ^^
    Nice mangazone btw

I liked the artwork!

Guess we'll never know if Naruto's chakra could have recharged Shisui's eye, or if he could have done anything with it besides Koto Amatsukami or w/e.

Itachi's off to face Kabuto... and Kabuto's ready to show his trump card. This could be good!

Interesting that, even after Naruto's disgraceful performance against Nagato, Itachi still thinks that Naruto can rely on his own power to defeat Sasuke's EMS.

The Kage fight is still funny! That damn mirage clam is an interesting Genjutsu aid. The Second Mizukage really is a goofball. I wonder how Naruto will contribute to the fight... charging in with a Rasengan as always, against multiple Edo Kage opponents, seems to prove that he's the same one-dimensional fighter he's always been, but I suppose if he's the fastest Shinobi he might succeed...

- I noticed Itachi is standing outside his Susanoo

- Kabuto has trump card...the Mystery coffin?

- As I expected Itachi will deal with Kabuto he even has a plan

- hahaha he toasted that bird good job it would have fallen into the wrong hands

- Itachi was able to school Naruto not to be too cocky

- The clam uses Gas(scent) based Genjutsu

- The Naruto about to pounce the Edo Tsuchikage is probably a clone

someone like using the letter "B" in typos

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I have a feeling that the mystery coffin and his trump card is probably the 4th hokage, him, naruto, jiraiya and konohamru are the only ones that can use rasengan. naruto is still alive, konohamru is still alive, jiraiya is at the bottom of a river so the only person left is the 4h hokage. what does anybody else think?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

it was a nice chapter (overall).

like i said before, having itachi and bee as teachers can teach him (naruto) everything that he needs to know in order to accomplish his goals.
    also, the attempts to create humor have all been a huge fail - maybe it's just me..who knows - the fact is, i fell in love with this manga because it had amazing action, well thought and argumented speeches\conversations, amazing art and raw\difficult\heavy situations\subjects to deal with (naruto being hated, uchiha massacre, nagato's history, etc) and so on... lame attempts to create lame humor are not needed (in my humble opinion).

so paulbee was right, nagato was unable to move afterall.
    however if you see the (fast) way he surprised killerbee together with the "complete" process of regeneration it does not make much sense.

conclusion: nagato lost\itachi "living" -- kabuto's fault.

let's see what he has under his sleeve now since it his all on his hands.
    if that trump card has a weakness (like nagato had), itachi will destroy him. if not, he will win and make us think twice about saying that he will become meat for madara or sasuke.

that's what i hope for... kabuto's character has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    I have a feeling that the mystery coffin and his trump card is probably the 4th hokage, him, naruto, jiraiya and konohamru are the only ones that can use rasengan. naruto is still alive, konohamru is still alive, jiraiya is at the bottom of a river so the only person left is the 4h hokage. what does anybody else think?
    i think that you should read the chapter again and watch the kiuby chakra around that hand.
    having said that, i can be wrong.

I'm certain that hand does NOT belong to Naruto; otherwise, it would've been more of an epic cliffhanger to just so Naruto coming in with a Rasengan. Think about it: There's no need to be any kind of mysterious about who is holding a Rasengan, as every reader knows that the Rasengan belongs to Naruto, living wise. And all of the dead users of it were un-Edo-ble. So the only reason the wielder of this Rasengan would not be shown is because it has to be a surprise (i.e. NOT Naruto)

I believe it's Kakashi, as he is the only other character alive that has been shown to be able to perform a Rasengan. We'll finally get some insight into his massacre of the seven swordsmen!

Although if it's Rock Lee, finally coming back to pay his life debt to Gaara, I am willing to accept that, too! X-)

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

"One day you will become just like Madara." Best insult ever, even if its not funny.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off