Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    to me all that happened while ulquiorra got imprisoned, doesnt feel like 2 hours at all, maybe less then half an hour to me... i can only see inoue getting like captain level, ulquiorra will not come back, else the story would end, i dont see any back-up squad coming since that would just be stupid imo... inoue is the only one left to get a power-up

nah me thinks that ulquiorra will come back n stop the fight..then the will be some dumb crap bout taking noitra's prey n the 2 will fight haha....but honestly its interesting how its gonna go the arent many other options left

i think bleach needs to speed up the pace. There's barely any action in the chapters nowadays and if there are its really short! T_T

well i'm gonna mess everything up with an idea which no one will be expecting..... whose to say Tatsuki and the others don't have some kinda power like Chad and Orihime? My guess is they're gonna pop up, help, and everyone'll gang up on Noitora. Then that can be used to make Ichigo seak out some new power because then he has even more people he needs to save...

...i seriously doubt i'm even the slightest bit close.... but i wouldn't mind seeing that tbh.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    to me all that happened while ulquiorra got imprisoned, doesnt feel like 2 hours at all, maybe less then half an hour to me... i can only see inoue getting like captain level, ulquiorra will not come back, else the story would end, i dont see any back-up squad coming since that would just be stupid imo... inoue is the only one left to get a power-up
    The time that he's stuck in there isn't 2 hours though, it's 45 minutes- 1 hour. Even if he does come back though nothing will change, it's not like Ulquiorra is gonna stop Nnoitra for following orders.

WTH!! All these twists and turns!! I'm getting dizzy!!!!

But the part when Pesshe took out his "sword", it was quite the unexpectedly funny...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that Halibel will get involved, and attempt to save Neliel. I suspect that some sort of relationship between the two is going to be revealed, based on the similarities between their names, and the fact that they are the only female Espada. It's already been revealed that number 8 had a brother, so who's to say that Neliel and Halibel aren't sisters?

It's already been shown that Halibel was observing the fight between Ichigo and Grimmjow, which then turned into the battle between Neliel and Noitoira. If she does have a relationship with Neliel then I suspect that she might be more than a little pissed now that she knows Noitoira tried to assasinate her.

This theory is a bit out of the blue, but as far as I can see, there just isn't anyone else left who has either the power or the means to save the day.
    "The next time you hear this name, it will be your last!"

Orihime is going to reject Nor's head killing him then heal grim and ichi together while rejecting HM and saving the day with her UBER-GOD powers
    All that is Bleach is good

im so dissapointed with nels trans.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

noitora s zanpakto lost a little from the lower part in the shock...yet we see it complet in the last scan...am i wrong?