Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King

Bleach Bleach 296 Discussion

Chapter 296 is out, so what do you all think?!

Go go go go, discuss in all your theory-goodness!

Personally, I don't see any other way than - OLOLOLOL ICHIGO WILL FIGHT NOITORA AND WIN.

But this is my own rambolic, impossible, mind bending theory, and previous Bleach chapters prove that this will never happen, and the most likely ending will be the abrupt and unfortunate murder of Ichigo and all his friends, while the world goes to hell, and Aizen will destroy the universe for fun.

Sorry for twisting your minds with my impossible theories.

I think either Grimmjow will save the day with a grand rey cero to Noitora's back or everyone will be summarily defeated and taken prisoner by Aizen who will then try to turn Ichigo evil or make him go against Soul Society with the lives of his friends as hostages.

Side Note: given that Nell's lower garment was destroyed in her transformation, I am pretty sure she won't be spontaneously returning to that form any time soon.

I know for a fact that Nell's fraccions are stronger than her. She's been locked up in a lil girl for so long. Give her a break! But wait, not right now! S!#$. This is bad. My theory: buggy and big-mouth save the day!

It really does look hopeless right now though. Who is left to fight? And where the hell is Chad. He KO'd after 5 secs of fighting. He's gotta be rejuvenated by now. Urahara's gonna salvage this ridiculousness of a mission, but when is the question...

First I want to start with the idea I had that Nel was going to kill Noitora (but sadly my idea was crushed), then I read the page where Nel turned back into a child and I was like "What The?!" that was my main reaction to the chapter, except that the newly created cero looks pretty awesome.
    I get the feeling that after Nel's fraccions defeat Szayel, they will come to try and rescue her and they might defeat Noitora, but I think he will cheat and kill them somehow. Yet I think Noitora will end up being defeated by another espada.

Even though probably none of these things are going to happen.

SOMEONE GIVE ICHIGO A SENZU BEAN!!!
    jk
    yeah it does seem hopeless but i think ichigo will somehow manage to defeat noitora

Nell's real form is a centaur??!! Damn here I was hoping she would turn into something thats even hotter lol

did anyone see that coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hair View Post
    Nell's real form is a centaur??!! Damn here I was hoping she would turn into something thats even hotter lol
    its not a centaur its a goat

well obviously Nell isn't gonna save the day, so who is?

Quote Originally Posted by kaboose View Post
    SOMEONE GIVE ICHIGO A SENZU BEAN!!!
    jk
    Please no! No more Senzu Beans! ;P I wan't a fight to actually end and not go on another endless rampage!

Lol loved that sword that got pulled out of that guys underpants <--------- Can't wait for that to be animated

This chapter was much better than the last few.

Bonus It looks like someone is going to pop up on Ichi, Inoue and Nel! Wahooo!
    O.o