Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece 475 Discussion

The chapter is out, discuss about it

where can i find it, i have not seen it.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    If anything, the new chapter of One Piece will be released either later tonight, on Saturday, or by Sunday by the latest. Of course multiple variables are included as well; like if we get the raw tonight, if a decent translation is available, and if family/outside interference occurs.

However we having the following; Bluds trained Whitebeard to be a good cleaner, I'm improving my type setting ability, and Icedman is keeping things "ice ice baby!"*

*the previous comment has no input from Icedman or Whitebeard. And for referring to Icedman as Vanilla Ice, I'll probably be shunned for the remained of the weekend by him.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

I'm gonna rant here

Holy crap! Everything I read today has been intense. One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, and Hunter x Hunter. Great day. Ok. Got that out of my system. Luffy's gonna have some major stuff to deal with. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he hasn't even fought yet, during the entire arc. I see him fighting Mr. Kuma, but I wonder what's going to happen to Moria. He seems like he's hiding a lot, but I don't think he'll be much trouble when Luffy finally confronts him. This arc should be far from over, barring any mind-blowing developments.

where'd Nami get the change of clothes? O.o

Man I'm so eager for the next chapter! I wanna know more about Moria's powers!
    O.o

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Well my selection of pages to type set is complete, it shouldn't be too long now before it's uploaded.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Bleach's latest chapter discussion has four pages; Naruto's has eight; and One Piece's doesn't even have one complete page? Why is it always like this? One Piece should have more than the other two combined!

Anyways, I love Nami's new outfit and hairstyle. I wish we could have gotten a bit of a better look at it, but I'm sure we'll see plenty of it in the weeks to come.

The stuff about Moria's secret is intriguing. I can't wait to see how he makes Oz stretch and what his secret is. Damn, this arc's just getting better and better.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Well, this week's chapter wasn't really great compared with the last ones, so it's easy to understand why there are only a few posts in this thread...

(and also the fact that Naruto/Bleach have a lot of more fans and tards than One Piece, though I can't understand why...)

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    Bleach's latest chapter discussion has four pages; Naruto's has eight; and One Piece's doesn't even have one complete page? Why is it always like this? One Piece should have more than the other two combined!

Anyways, I love Nami's new outfit and hairstyle. I wish we could have gotten a bit of a better look at it, but I'm sure we'll see plenty of it in the weeks to come.

The stuff about Moria's secret is intriguing. I can't wait to see how he makes Oz stretch and what his secret is. Damn, this arc's just getting better and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Well, this week's chapter wasn't really great compared with the last ones, so it's easy to understand why there are only a few posts in this thread...

(and also the fact that Naruto/Bleach have a lot of more fans and tards than One Piece, though I can't understand why...)
    actually, I would say that bleach and naruto has more discussion since both stories are full of plotholes, while op doesn't have any that I can think of.

One Piece do have plotholes, but they now are left apart while Oda is showing us the Thriller Bark arc, so people don't expect to know any of the enigmas during this arc.